5|𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑳𝒀'𝑺 𝑺𝑬𝑿 𝑱𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑺

𝑰𝑫𝑬𝑨 𝑭𝑹𝑶𝑴 diorsdayy
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎
' - [ 𝟑𝑹𝑫 𝑷𝑶𝑽 ]
''''''''''''''''
It was a normal day in rosemeadow highschool. The birds were chirping, the flowers are blooming.
[A/N: UNDERTALE REFERENCE AHA]

The music club were doing nothing, they finished rehearsing. Luke and Sean were talking, Milly was staring at the wall, she seemed to be thinking. Hailey and Jake were doing song writing, and Zander.. He was reading a book on top of luke's drums, cross legged.

Suddenly, Milly looked at Zander with a mischievous grin. She then ran to Zander, tugging zander's legs, making Zander almost fall down.

“What do you want?” Zander whisper yelled.

Milly.. Grinned. “I have a joke for you.” Milly was laughing inside. While Zander grabbed his grape juice on top of luke's drum, sipping on it while waiting for what Milly is gonna say.

“You remind me of my pinky toe.. Sooner or later I'll bang you on the table!”

The club, looked at Milly surprised and disgusted, Zander then spotted his grape juice, coughing.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” Zander asked, looking at the floor that was spotted with grape juice, looking at milly, embarrassed and mad. Milly was laughing hysterically.

“I'm sorry! HAHAHAH!” Milly then fell on the floor kicking her legs.

Zander looked at her in shame, jake then asked.

“Woah, since when was Zander the victim in Milly's sex jokes..?” Hailey then leaned onto Jake's ear.

“He's always have been the victim of milly's sex jokes..”

Zander then got off luke's drums, grabbing the tissue on his bag, cleaning the floor. “Dumbass.”

“Hey Zander- zander!” Zander then looked at Milly again.

“Wanna know what sex means?
S- smile
E- Energy
X-Men Xcitement
So make S E X a daily habit because.. You will be in a SUCC SEX FULL LIFE!” Milly then laughed her butt of, while Zander looked at Milly with a small grin, he then chuckled a bit. After he chuckled, he putted a ashamed facial expression, then rolling his eyes.

“I wish someone was the victim instead.”
Zander was leaving the room until Milly hugged his leg
“Don't leaveee!! I still have a lot more!!”
Zander then tried to kick milly's face off.

“Let go doofus!” Sean then helped getting Milly off, and then zander then fell on the face floor when he walked and Milly grabbed his leg again. He then got up, sitting, putting his hand on his face, sighing, it did hurt.

Luke then ran to Zander. Looking at zander's face.

[THE END]
I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS HELP
Word count: 431
Zander looked at Milly completely