Introduction 

Y/n Hargreeves

I live in the lap of luxury. Or so everyone believes.

Exiting in a world with superpowers with my brothers and sisters, well... or more like step-siblings since we're all more on the same day but with different moms.

My father Sir Reginald Hargreeves political ambitions take precedence. I am nothing more than the forgotten daughter. Unloved. Broken. Alone. Expect my siblings who show me nothing but love. Well... some of them.

Until Five swoops into my life and turns my word upside down. He sets me free the carefully crafted facade, exposing the deceit and abuse that held me captive.

He was my enemy and my drug of choice and my may the reason my life implodes.

                        Five Hargreeves

Love doesn't exist. In my world. all that matters is power. As a member of the Umbrella Academy the most powerful family empire.

I'm a Hargreeves, and nothing and no one can ever change me... Until I meet her.

Y/n is fragile like a rose and fierce like it's thorns. She's the kind of woman I swore didn't exist, and that's why I can't let her go. But there's one major obstacle I can't ignore.

Her father is also mine. She just doesn't know it yet, her family The Sparrow's is my family sworn enemy, and for that she must pay the price.

I won't follow through, but it's only a matter of time until someone does.

It's not my job to make sure they don't succeed.