3

Y/n's Pov

Five insisted on driving me home, and at some point, I gave up. Apparently, he was a very stubborn man that had to have things his way.

I walked inside the academy that's never felt like home, I quickly noticed that my family wasn't home either, they must've been looking for me or still at the bar. And I also realized we hadn't excepted phone numbers, so I mostly liked would never meet him again. And, for some strange reason, that thought sucked. Something about Five pulled me toward him as if he was a magnet. Something I craved to explore.

You fell onto your bed and closed your eyes to dive into images of him floating in your head. His dark hair contrasting his pale complexion, perfectly matched his strong jawline, and relatively narrow lips smirking to be side alluringly wouldn't leave your mind. He was so fucking handsome. You sank your teeth into your bottom lips as the memory of his firm. You weren't sure if it was his to-die-for azure gaze or a hit of darkness emanating from him that attracted you immediately.

I let out a deep breath.

Five.

I liked the sound of his strange name, I found it for his irresistible, luring-me-in personality.

Fascinating how the black-haired, mysterious stranger made me forget about my cheating boyfriend. I tucked myself into bed and fell asleep thinking of my newly met prince, hoping you'll see him again.

The following morning, I woke up earlier than usual. The night was pretty restless as the images of Ben making out with that girl in my dreams. Or rather nightmares.

Father wanted to detain me here here until I pass away or got married. Whatever would come first. I knew he was counting on me marrying Ben and being useful to our family, as he used to say, but I was looking forward to marrying to him because I loved him. Or maybe it wasn't love at all.

"Number eight! Let me in this instant." A few loud knocks rumbled through my room. Specking of the devil. "Number eight!" My father shouted, still banging at the door.

"What did I do now?" I asked sarcastically, through a slightly ajar door. But he didn't reply. Instead, he looked at me with a gave that could kill before he grab me by my elbow, squeezing so hard it hurt, and dragging me after him.

"Let me go!" I yelled, trying to yank your father grip.

As we were approaching the living room I saw all my siblings including Ben in a straight line, with their hands behind their backs looking at me. Once father drag me into the living room, I could here the TV. My father pushed me to look at the colorful TV and stood behind me with a deadly gaze. He was clenching his jaw, seething. Not that this kind of behavior was something new to me. I glazed at Jayme who had a worried look of her face, until I noticed her eyes went to look the TV. I followed her gaze onto the television. That was when I heard the lady off the news.

"Y/n Hargreeves, also know as Number Eight of The Sparrow Academy, was spotted entering a hotel room with a mysterious, handsome young boy. This boy's face hasn't been caught in the pictures one of the paparazzi has taken, but we've confirmed it wasn't her long-term boyfriend and Sparrow Academy partner, Ben Hargreeves."

My blood ran cold. I looked at the 100-inch TV showing pictures of Five and me entering his suite with shock on my face. My heart was pumping so heavily that it felt like it would jump out of my crib. I turned to face at Ben, who was staring at me spitefully look on his face, then I turned my father who had the same face expression as Ben.

"I been receiving phone calls all morning, and I disgusted the whole situation," my father hissed through clenched teeth. "What on earth made you think this was ok Number eight?"