Double Black

It was a relatively calm day for the agency. It has been three days and Yasano finally gave Chuuya the okay sign to stop living in the infirmary which was quite uncomfortable. The ginger has finished the case that Kunikida gave him already so there were no outstanding cases for anyone so everyone finally had a well deserved rest. 

Well, that peace was disrupted when hurried footsteps resounded from outside. Following that was hasty knocking on the agency door as the ginger sighed, looking at everyone else who were too lazy to answer the door, except Kunikida who was too engrossed with what he was doing on his computer.

Chuuya opened the door, ready to greet the person who was frantically knocking on the door, nearly banging the whole door down.

"Welcome to the agency, Is there anything you need help wit-"

The ginger glanced at the person in front of him and his eyes widened slightly. He went out of the office, knowing no one was looking and silently closed the door behind him.

After ensuring that no one noticed, he faced the other and leaned against the nearby wall.

"What do you want?"

Oda smiled anxiously, "We might have a problem in the mafia and i needed to inform you for something."

"And what is that?"

"Someone took Dazai yesterday and he say he's coming after you so I was cheeking whether you were okay."

"Better watch your back, someone's coming after Dazai and you."

"I heard the same advice from someone else so I have been cautious but nothing suspicious is happening."

"Well, as you know, the port mafia can't start without Dazai so we might need the agency's help."

Silence form the other. 

"I'm honestly fine with helping but you might need the rest of the agency's help."

The ginger opened the office door slightly and when he saw the silver haired male talking with Kunikida, he bit his lip before glancing back at Oda who was looking with anticipation at him.

"President, someone's here to make a request."

Chuuya opened the door wide, guiding the other who bowed respectfully at the other.

"Nakahara, who is this?" Fukuzawa turned his attention to the duo in front of him. Everyone else's attention followed.

"Oda Sakunosuke, Port mafia boss's right hand man."

Kunikida, in a second, brandished his gun out, standing in front of Fukuzawa.

"Please put your weapons away." Fukuzawa ordered and Kunikida followed reluctantly.

"Now, since one of my trusted members allowed you in, you must have a good reason why I should offer the agency's help to you?"

The red haired nodded.

"Our boss has been kidnapped by an unknown person and Nakahara-san is the next target."

Fukuzawa's eyes narrowed, "Your boss was kidnapped? Kunikida, can you check on Mori's-"

The ginger stopped him, "President, Mori Ogai isn't the port mafia boss anymore, he died last year."

The other's eyes widened which was a rare reaction from him.

"I'll skip the questions for now. Who is the current boss?"

The ginger glanced at the red haired who bit his lip before answering, "Dazai Osamu is the current boss of the port mafia."

"That kid Mori-dono brought in?"

"Most probably." Chuuya replied.

The blonde who was attentively listening the whole time spoke up, "Nakahara san, is there by any chance you know this Dazai guy?"

The ginger scoffed, "Nope. Zero knowledge of him."

Kunikida nodded, deciding to trust the other.

Chuuya played it off well, he mentally sighed in relief but he could feel the stare Oda was giving so he coughed a few times before continuing, "So what should we do?"

"Let's start by the person who kidnapped Dazai. What did he look like?" The silver haired man asked, turning to Oda.

"He was wearing a coat and a hood, I couldn't see his face. A male though."

Fukuzawa and Chuuya sighed at that. Obviously it won't be that easy. The silver haired man turned to the raven haired who was already behind him, still chewing on a sweet he had popped into his mouth.

"Rampo, could you help in the case."

The other stayed silent as if expecting something. 

"I'll give you my praise afterwards." The other sighed, he didn't know why Rampo was like that.

"Let's start on what happened. You!" Rampo pointed at the red haired before continuing, "Tell me everything."