'*•.¸♡ six ♡¸.•*'

*special chapter:)*

Hyunjin checks his phone again. There was still about an hour before class starts and he was pretty close to the school. He turns around, looking at the busy streets full of people walking, some rushing to get to their destination. Children and adults alike were dressed lightly, as the weather continues to be hot for the entire week.

Minho was also looking around, finding something that he could make Hyunjin do for entertainment and to one-up Jisung. The raven-haired on the other hand was actively looking around for gifts that Hyunjin could give to Felix. While Hyunjin had been crushing on Felix for the past 6 months, Han has been trying to help him out by getting close to Felix. It wasn't like the Aussie could see him anyways.

With Han gone sometimes, Leeknow makes his move. This is when Hyunjin starts making bad decisions, such as slightly bullying Changbin, or pranking people with Jeongin. Leeknow would never admit it, but he was somewhat bored when Jisung decides to help the blonde haired and leaves him alone. Loneliness makes him start to act up, and causes Hyunjin to make some questionable choices.

Although Jisung has been trying to look out for things that Felix might like during the times he listened in to their conversations, he still couldn't think of something that the younger would especially like and that it wouldn't be a strange gift. Felix had jokingly said that he wanted a new Razer Huntsman Elite keyboard, but Hyunjin couldn't give such a specific gift unless he wants to be called a stalker. When he mentioned it to the dancer, Hyunjin almost immediately bought the keyboard without hesitation. It was by his quick movement that he stopped Hyunjin from making such a dumb purchase.

"Just get him chocolates and maybe a teddy bear!" Han gives up on Hyunjin. The older really looks like a lovesick fool while staring at Felix's photo, thinking about what to buy him in the middle of the street.

"Get an extremely large teddy bear." Minho grinned as he uses Jisung's idea. "Get one big enough and heavy enough to crush Felix. He won't be able to escape with that teddy bear on him."

"LEEKNOW! WHAT?" Jisung screams in frustration thinking about what kind of teddy bear Leeknow was suggesting. He's going to end up killing Felix at this rate and convince Hyunjin to store his dead body. Leeknow has a slight yandere personality.

Hyunjin thinks about the idea, a custom teddy bear saw personally by him would have made as a great gift. Too bad that they didn't suggest this earlier, there was no way he is going to be able to speed-saw a teddy bear.

Minho flies off, Hyunjin still deep in thought and Jisung was trying to convince the dancer to go for a simple gift, like chocolate. Upon seeing Minho flying into the shop, he gave a chase to the brunette. Minho with that stupid grin on his face us going to cause some chaos, and possibly even get Hyunjin into trouble. The amount of times the demon had caused Hyunjin to end up in detention could not be counted with two hands. He had lost track at this point.

Minho grabs the cute light brown teddy bear at the top of the shelves. It was wearing a black and white suit, with a small yellow striped tie. Although, the size of the teddy bear was not optimal as a confession gift. It was nearly as tall as Felix, probably reaching his shoulders and was holding a fake knife in one hand.

While Minho was extremely distracted from the murderous teddy bear, Jisung grabs the teddy bear by the head, pulling it away from the older. Minho, while he didn't expect someone to pull on it, didn't let go. He pulls the bear back toward him by the arm, and the teddy bear floats in between them.

"Leeknow! Let go of the teddy bear. Hyunjin is not going to get a teddy bear with a knife as a valentine's gift." Jisung states firmly, unapproving of Minho's choice.