One.

A HARD DAY'S NIGHT
01x01

~

"Mer." Leilani shouted from her bedroom. She walked out of her room and down the stairs, stopping when she saw her older sister naked on the couch and a man she has never seen naked on the floor with a sheet covering his ass.

"Meredith." Leilani said loudly causing Meredith to open her eyes. "Usually i'm the one to make us late."

Meredith groaned and stood up. Leilani turned around and walked into the kitchen to make breakfast

"Hello." A man's said making Leilani jump and turn around as fast as she can.

"Don't fucking do that ever again" Leilani said, pointing her index finger at the man.

"Right, sorry. I'm, uh, Derek." He introduced himself and stretched his hand out for her to shake. The younger woman scrunched her nose up in disgust.

"Leilani, hope you had your fun." Leilani said. She moved her hair from the front of her shoulder to her back before going back to cooking.

"Oh you heard!" Derek exclaimed as a blush formed on his cheeks. "I'm sorry if we were loud." He grabbed the rest of his things.

"Yeah i heard." Leilani rolled her eyes as she made a cup of coffee. "I swear Meredith, Hurry up!"

"I'm coming Lili!" Meredith shouted.

"You said the first two words last night, loudly may i add." Leilani said with a grin on her face once derek blushed and looked away embarrassed.

"I need to leave your, uh, sister kicked me out." Derek said. "Nice to meet you Leilani." He smiled.

"I would say the same but this situation." Leilani shook her head. Derek ran out the front door. "Oh my god, Meredith get you ass down here now!" She yelled.

"Okay, i already said i'm coming." Meredith shouted as she made her way down the stairs.

"Yeah, i already head that a hundred times." Leilani said.

"I am so sorry, i was kinda drunk." Meredith said grabbing the house and car keys whilst Leilani grabbed her bag and the breakfast she made.

"What a smart move. Nice way to start your first day isn't it." Leilani said sarcastically. She made her way to the drivers side of the car and handing the food over to Meredith.

"Oh don't you start." Meredith groaned as she got in the passenger side.

"I'm gonna, don't you worry" Leilani laughed lightly whilst she started the car and started to drive them both to the hospital. "Eat." she said sternly.

"I'm supposed to be looking after you." Meredith reminded the younger girl who shrugged and carried on driving to the hospital.

~

The two sister made their way into the room, late. Just in time to hear the chief of surgery, Richard Webber's, speech.

"Each of you comes here today hopeful. Wanting in on the game. A month ago you were in med school being taught by doctors. Now...you are the doctors.
The seven years you spend as a surgical resident will be the best and worst of your life. You will be pushed to your breaking point. Look around you. Say hello to your competition. Eight of you will switch to an easier speciality. Five of you will crack under the pressure. two of you will be asked to leave. This is the starting line. This is your arena. How well you play, it's up to you."He said.