Chapter- 01

Author Pov, Divya was in her room. It was already late at night, and as a night owl, she was engrossed in a novel. Her eyelids grew heavy, yet only four pages remained to conclude the voluminous book.

Fifteen minutes later, she triumphantly turned the final page and placed the book on her nightstand. She then set her glasses beside it. Snuggling under the duvet, she surrendered to a deep slumber.

Meanwhile, Aayansh landed in Mumbai. As he emerged from the airport, he noticed about five cars already waiting for him. "Hukum, did you face any trouble in your journey?" asked a man in black, taking his luggage.

While he simply shook his head in negation, the man opened the car door for him. Aayansh settled into the backseat, adjusting his tuxedo.

As he removed his shades, he captured the entire cityscape in his dark, honey-brown eyes. "Rana!" he called out in a deep, cold voice. The man, now alert, responded promptly, "Ji, Hukum?" "Are the arrangements for tomorrow’s visit to the university complete?" Aayansh inquired, scrolling through his social media. "Ji, Hukum, everything is prepared," Rana replied, his voice subdued, knowing better than to raise it at ‘The King.’

Upon their arrival at the hotel where he would be staying, Aayansh was escorted not just to a room, but to a VIP section. He casually draped his coat over the couch and requested his favorite black coffee with no sugar from room service.

Emerging from the bathroom clad in trousers, a small white towel hung loosely around his neck, his hair damp. Water droplets meandered from his jawline down to his sculpted abs.

Grasping the coffee mug from the glass table, he stood in front of the expansive window, the beautiful lights of Mumbai sprawling before him.

Next Morning, Divya was struggling to tie her saree and had only 30 minutes to get ready. She quickly picked up her phone and dialed her mother’s number.

After a few rings, her mother answered, and Divya took a deep breath. "Maa… help me, I’m struggling badly! This saree just isn’t working out," she exclaimed. Hearing a loud laugh from the other side of the phone, Divya rolled her eyes and groaned.

"Acha baba ruko mein help karti hun" and the call cut, Anika quickly video call her.

(Ok wait let me help you)

In just ten minutes, the saree ordeal was over. ‘Phew!’ both mother and daughter laughed in relief. As Divya was about to end the call, buoyed by her family’s lovely compliments, Bhavna’s voice chimed in, "Di, wear some heavy earrings; they will go perfectly with your saree!" Divya giggled in response, "No! I don’t want to have my ears cut off on the day of my farewell."

(I don't want to cut my ears on the day of farewell)

Quickly slipping into her heels and grabbing her backpack, Divya ran outside to find her best friend waiting with her scooty

Quickly slipping into her heels and grabbing her backpack, Divya ran outside to find her best friend waiting with her scooty. "Chavi, you are always going to be my savior!" she exclaimed, giving her a side hug. Chavi shook her head in disbelief and urged, "Hop on!"

Divya Desai Pov, After enjoying some snacks for breakfast at our favorite café, we arrived at the college. Currently, we’re seated in the university auditorium, listening to our principal’s speech.

I caught Chavi yawning. "Babe, I’m also feeling bored," I said, stretching my arms. She turned fully towards me, expecting some sort of diversion. Just as I was about to suggest something, our principal announced, "Now, I would like to invite our chief guest, Aayansh Shekhawat." At that moment, everyone’s attention shifted to the main door of the auditorium, including Chavi’s and mine.

"Isn’t he the king of Jaipur?" Chavi asked, to which I could only respond with a blank stare. Suddenly, a student approached and pulled me towards the backstage area. Freeing my arm from his grasp, I questioned, "Sid, what are you doing?" He took a deep breath before replying, "As soon as Aayansh Shekhawat finishes his speech, you’re up to perform!" That’s when it hit me—I had forgotten that today was my day to perform as well.

Aayansh Shekhawat Pov, Finally, after delivering my speech, I descended the stage to sit beside the principal. The host then announced, "Let’s wait patiently for Divya Desai," and the auditorium was enveloped in darkness. I was somewhat detached from all the fanfare. As the music began, a girl materialized in the center of the stage, clad in a navy blue saree. The spotlight illuminated her, her eyes sparkled, and her lips quivered—perhaps a sign of her nerves.

As she began her dance, the smoothness of her waist moving in rhythm with the music was mesmerizing. Executing those steps while draped in a saree is quite challenging.

I was admiring her right now, the way her open hairs moving I would love to touch them they look silky, her lips look delicious I would love to know how they might taste. What the fuck why am thinking like this stop Aayansh.

Overhearing the boys unfavorable comments about her performance, I felt my jaw clench involuntarily and my fists tighten, turning my knuckles white. The urge to confront them was strong, but I restrained myself to avoid causing a scene and to prevent disrupting her performance.

"I don't like when people lay their eyes on something which is fucking mine!!"
__________________________________

Here the first chapter am really excited to know if you all are going to like it or not ☺️

Divya finally got eyes of Aayansh let's see what happens next 🌚

Words count: 890
Vote: 100

Meet you with next chapter next time bye bye !! 🤓🤝🏻