Chapter: 42

Divya Desai Pov,

Sunlight hit my face directly disturbing my sleep, I turn around to face another side and hide my face in his chest. Snuggling more I hugged him tightly and he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly as if he leaves I will disappear.

Slowly I tried to look at his face and he said "Good morning, biwi sahiba"

Million butterflies crept in my stomach listening to his deep morning voice, "Morning" I said shortly.

I was busy controlling my blushing cheeks and he stroke his fingers from my hair to my cheeks and he said "This is the best morning" I smiled and once again hug him.

Suddenly we heard someone knocking and I quickly tried to move away from him, but he snake his arm around my bare waist pulling me closer.

"Aayansh, please leave me, someone is there on door" he chuckled

"Come on, I will check," I nodded. He rose from the bed and moved in the direction of the door, and I hastily snatched up my dupatta and covered myself.

When he returned a few minutes later, I had already gotten out of bed. He grabbed me by the hips, kissed my forehead, and said, "Nani maa is calling both of us downstairs." I mouthed "o" and he started kissing me all over my face.

I laughed and said, "Aayansh, I have to get ready," but he did not stop until his phone rang.

I said, "Check, it can be important," even though he was not bothered by it at first. He grinned and dutifully obeyed.

I seized the chance and went inside to have a bath.

After taking off my clothes, I stood beneath the shower and let the chilly water droplets land on my skin. The previous night's flashed before my eyes, causing me to flush intensely.

The sound of the door bursting open startled me as I turned to use the body wash.

And there he was, Aayansh.

He was grinning at me, and now that he is seen enough, I do not feel self-conscious about being around him.

He undressed as well and came to embrace me from the back. We savored our time together until he said

"I have to leave for office" I tried to look  at him but he held my waist more tightly, "It's urgent" he completed and I nodded

We quietly wrapped up our rest period, and when I emerged ahead of him, I went to my closet to find a suitable saree for my first day at my in-laws' house.

I chose a pink saree and a red one; the red one was scary, but the pink one was stunning. He entered the closet with a towel tightly wrapped around his torso, water droplets trailing down his jawline to his chest, then his abs, and finally disappearing even further.

It is not like I have not seen him naked; he is muscular, and his waist was ideal. This time, however, it felt different because he is my spouse.

He said, "Red one, love," and went out the closet. I grinned, put on the blouse and petticoat, and went out the closet with the saree in my hand.

"Husband, please help me." Even though he had already put on his shirt and pants, the buttons were still undone.

With a smile on his face, he approached me and carefully took the saree from my hand, draping it.

After asking for my assistance holding the plates, he finally bowed down in front of me and carefully took them from my hand, tucking them inside the petticoat. When he was finished, he stood straight in front of me, towering over me.