Chapter: 23

Divya Desai Pov, He crashed his lips on mine and stopped for a moment. I was hell shocked blinking my eyes three time I realised it was really happening, he moved his hand on my nape and pulled my face closer pressing the lips tight together.

I kissed him back and he smiled in between the kiss and took my lower lip between his lips, sucking on them. Feeling extremely wet already moan in his mouth softly. He moved both his hands on my thighs signalling me to get on him. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso

He sucked deeply, my back arched. I ran my fingers through his hairs moaning messy. Suddenly my back touched the wall I realise he pinned me. He was agressive making my breath stop for a moment, he moved his lips from mine to my jawline sucking there

"Ahhahhh!" I moan when he bit me

Going down he stopped right on my neck sweet spot, sucking, biting me making sure he leaves a mark all over my neck. He was about to go down further but I stopped him by placing my hand on his chest and he looked at  me with his preying eyes, his lips shined under the moonlight.

"We are on road, hukum" I said and he chuckled kissing my cheeks softly replying "like you would have let me do everything, if we were in a room" he said and I closed my eyes and said again "maybe" he put me down and I fixed my top and look around to see if anyone saw us or not.

"I don't mind anyone looking at us, while I fuck you" I looked at him shocked and slapped his bicep lightly. We sat in the car and he drove straightly to the hotel.

Parking the car in front of the hotel, he get out first and walked towards my side and opened the door for me forwarding his hand, and I happily held his hand. We came inside the hotel and everyone started looking at us they were giving us very weird look, making me uncomfortable.

Entering in the elevator I asked him "why everyone was looking at us?" He turned his head towards me and smiled before saying "when you walk with the marks given by the king, everyone will look at you my love" My eyes widen and I looked at my reflection in elevator wall.

"What the--" I stopped and looked at him over my shoulder and he laughed softly "seriously hukum, you make me walk infront of them like this" he walked closer to me and said

"It's nothing, I'll make you crawl to me naked" he smirked like imagining things already.

"In your dreams!" I exclaimed and he was about to say something in return but elevator's door opened. I walked out and saw Dev standing in the corridor, his face showed he was worried. I walk fast and stood infront of him he looked up and a wide smile appeared on his lips.

"Bhabhi you are back" he said with excitement in his voice and hugged me I got shocked first but hugged him back whispering in his ears "look back at your brother, he must be eyeing us both right now" he chuckled and whispered "you know him well" I laughed and broke the hug

Aayansh approach us, I looked at him and he smiled but when he look back at Dev his smile vanished. Putting my both hands on my waist I said "It was not his fault hukum... don't be angry now please" completing I held his arm and he looked at me and after looking at my way for some second he nodded.

We came to our hotel room, I let his arm go and was about to walk away but he pulled me back by my wrist, my back hit against his rock like chest. Wrapping his arms around my waist he kept his chin on my shoulder I tilted my head to look at him, but my lips touched his cheeks softly. I smiled and he smiled too.

He spun pe on my position and now we are face to face. Before I could say anything he kissed me, it took me seconds to respond but I submitted myself and wrapped my hands around his neck, pressing my lips more onto his. He opened his mouth but I didn't and when I didn't responded he bit my lips making me moan softly, he took the chance and entered his tongue inside