Chapter: 12

Divya Desai Pov, I was in the living room with Adya playing while Aayansh was in the kitchen doing dishes like can anyone beleive he is the king I chuckled on my own thoughts, Adya's chuckle was echoing whole living room.

Suddenly I heard Aayansh voice "Divya come here" so I walked in the kitchen, he was wiping his hands with his handkerchief and I slowly said "ji?" He looked towards me and smiled and something twisted in my stomach

I quickly lower my gaze feeling timid I heard his footsteps coming closer, so I looked up and saw him standing just 2-3 inches away from me. I felt my cheeks hot and I gulped the lump which was stuck in my throat for so long "tomorrow Dev planned for a batchelor party, so I want you to come" he said and finally I looked up and our gaze matched

I felt like everything stopped right now, right here, why the heck I'm feeling like this with him I should act bold no Divya you can't fall for him so easily! I thought to myself "I don't want you to fall for me meri jaan, I want you to be in love with me. I don't want you, you are someone I need badly" my eyes widen on his words

What the fuck did he just read my mind? "Maybe yes..." He said again and my mouth hang low with shock, I was about to ask him but suddenly I heard main door opening sound "Divi we are back!!" I heard maa saying.

I can see all of them sitting in the living room "Divi?" Baba called for me  but no words was able to come out I felt like I forgot my words vocabulary. But then I was pulled by a strong force I gasped and saw Aayansh so close to me, his hands on my waist was making me feel suffocated that's when panick took over me when I saw Bhaiya coming towards the kitchen.

I tried to push him but couldn't because of our strength difference "hukum...bhaiya is coming leave me!!" I whisper yelled and he chuckled, his intense stare on me was making my vision blur "hukum..." I whisper "hmm?" He hummed and suddenly I felt his soft, hot lips on my cheeks feeling extremely timid I closed my eyes.

Giving a long peck on my cheeks he said "you are really cute!" My heartbeat was now audible, my breath was uneven and for some reason I felt my tits getting hard but I quickly pushed him away as I heard footsteps getting to us.

Bhaiya came in the kitchen and spanked my head, I hissed and he said "baba kab se bula rahe hai sunai nahin de raha!" I shook my head not being in my full sence "I should leave now" said Aayansh and I closed my eyes feeling embarrassed, like what everyone will think I was all alone in the house with him don't he feel embarrass how shameless!!! Urghhh!!!

(Baba has been calling for so long, can't you hear it.)

And everyone came in the kitchen, that's it I'm really dead now "Aayansh you said you were leaving for some work..." Baba asked with little confusion, no...no what he lied to meet me but why?? My mind clouded with thousands of questions "actually uncle... I came here to tell Divya about the batchelor party!" He smiled saying; how perfectly he lies I just roll my eyes.

Author Pov, whole Desai family congratulated the couple as date of their wedding was fixed, it was after 1 month. Divya was so shocked like it was pretty early for her while for Aayansh it was a long duration.

She is scared of her own feelings and he is ready to make her in love with him anyhow.

Divya Desai Pov, I came back to my room he has already left that was a good thing. But the thing that was stressing me now was that I'm going to get married just after 1 month, like I came here to meet my family and see now what's happening.

All the things he make me feel are new for me it makes me feel sick, I mean reading all this in a book is a good thing but now this happening in real life and I'm really scared.

Before meeting him I was scared to get even in contact with any other guy but with him I feel open, comfortable; and for some very bad reason he makes me feel butterflies, I should not feel this way. It's just my tongue saying this my mind and body so exactly opposite when he is around. Why I'm feeling like this ?? Maybe I'm sick!.

Next Morning, I woke up when sun rays fell on my face streching my arms lazily I yawn. My eyes feeling heavy to open but unfortunately I can't sleep so late.

So I got up and do my morning business and took bath, I quickly ran downstairs as soon as I entered the living room my eyes widen and I yelled "Chavi!!" I ran towards her but before I could hug her she pushed me making me stumble back

She slapped me tightly and I tilted my head from right to left, tears formed in my eyes and I slapped her back, she grabbed the collar of my kurti "bitch you are getting married without telling me!" She shouted at me and more tears fell from my eyes "I'm sorry..." I mutter slowly and she tightly embrace me and we burst out laughing plus crying

Meeting her after so long feels heavenly, she has always been my best cheerleader and when all these things were happening I'm my life I just needed her that's all. She is now here I feel little less pressurized, I know she will handle the situation better than me

I opened my eyes and my gaze landed on Sidharth he showed me a thumbs up and I chuckled, we broke the hug and Chavi met everyone, while everyone gave her blessings

I walked towards Sidharth who was standing alone "hello bro!" I whined like a kid and he passed me his warm smile "well it's surprising that the youngest one among us is getting married first" he said in a teasing manner and I blushed a little,

He was one year senior in our college and our bestfriend too before coming back to Jaipur I didn't got a chance to meet him and seeing him today so suddenly I got so overwhelmed with emotions, he just like Neel bhaiya to me, he gave me a small side hug which I gratefully accepted he said "be happy, as always!"

I really don't want this moment to end my both bestfriends are here with me what else I want. We talked a little and soon it was time for lunch, we had lunch together like old times, after lunch Sid bhai was wanting to leave but with my great acting skills I was successful stopping him.

We all three came to my room, I and Chavi sat on the bed while Sid sat on the chair near the bed "so now tell me how all this fucking marriage thing happened?" Chavi asked she just can't stop her curiosity, I took a deep breathe before telling them all the tea.

I finished and drank water as it was pretty long story, their mouth hang low and I said "makhi chali jayegi band karo muh!" And Sid started couching while Chavi started searching for something

(the fly will go inside shut your mouth)

I asked again "what are you searching?" She instantly replied "my good luck!" And I burst out laughing and held her wrist stopping her "you mean you are going to marry a king, you are going to be a queen!" And both of them stand up and started jumping with excitement; I just laughed a little "ok..ok guys stop.." I said they looked at me desperately "he has called me for batchelor party, and you both are coming with me!"

______________________________________

Here's the new chapter 🌚

Hope you all like it ❤️

Words count:- 1363
Like count:- 500 or there will be no update! I'm serious *though I look like penguin*

Any guess what will happen in the next chapter tell me in the comments 👇🏻