Chapter: 17

Aayansh Shekhawat Pov, I was driving the car and she slept after gazing the sunset. She must be tired after this date specially I enjoyed alot as it was my first time.

Soon I parked the car infront of her house and looked at her she was still sleeping peacefully, some of her hair strands covering my beautiful view so I slowly extend my hand towards her face and tuck it behind her ear. She snuggle a little in her sleep and I chuckled tapping her shoulder lightly "meri jaan wake up" I try to say slowly and she was not waking up and a plan pop up in my mind.

I took out my phone and mute it firstly then open the camera and decided to click some of her photos as she was looking really beautiful but at the same time cute, I can't wait to see this face daily morning after I wake up I smiled on my own thoughts. After clicking some photos I called her "Divya!" This time a little louder and she opened her eyes slowly and looked at me, she smiled watching me silently she is still half asleep my subconscious mind said.

She adjust herself in the seat and looked around and her eyes opened wide "we reached?" She asked and a smile appeared on my lips "15 minutes ago.." I replied, she looked at me her eyes opened like soccer ball "and you didn't wake me up?!" I replied instantly "I tried..." Shrugging my shoulder I got off the car and walked towards her side and opened the door for her, she came out and stood right infront me. Our eyes matched we kept looking at eachother without saying anything for a minute.

Day after tomorrow she is finally going to be mine I thought looking at her, her face and expression are difficult to read but those eyes I'm eagerly waiting to read those eyes "I should go!" She said and I came out of my deep trance "hmm.." just humming was enough because I don't want her to leave so early. Why time has to pass so fast with her, she walked past me and took steps away from me "Suniye" (listen) I said and she turned around and said "jii kahiye" (say)

Taking a deep breathe I mummer slowly "can I get a hug..." I was still not sure that's why I said it slowly plus I don't want her to be uncomfortable just because of me "sorry?" She said and I just shook my head as 'no' and replied "nothing, bye" she smiled suddenly and took steps closer to me slowly. She stopped infront of me and looked directly in my orbs, she stood on her toes and wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged, like seriously she hugged!! me.

Divya Desai hugged Aayansh Shekhawat, I was still in my wonderland and she was about to break the hug but I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist and pulled her more closer leaving no gap between us even for air. I can feel her smiling and I just snuggle my face in the base of her neck, she chuckled and said "it tickles there..." And I smirked hearing her and utter still hiding my face in her crook of the neck "phir toh ye srif mera haq hai !" (Then this is definitely my right) I can hear her heartbeat rising hearing me and she tried to break the hug but I said again

"please stay like this just few more minutes..."

After few minutes when I opened my eyes and looked towards her house balcony, I saw Chavi and Sidharth standing there so I just hand sign them not to say or shout and they nodded "I should go now... Aayansh" my heart skipped a beat when she said my name, it's not like that its first time but right now situation is different.

Divya Desai Pov, we broke the hug, but his hands were still on my waist like seriously leave me if somebody see us like this then?? Our orbs matching and I felt like time stopped it feels that those eyes hides a dark past behind them but I want him to say it himself whenever he feels comfortable.

I took 2 steps back when his grip lossen on my waist "bye..." I mummer and he smiled saying "bye...take care" I nodded and said "drive safe!" Taking step closer to house and one last time I looked back and he was still standing there, chuckling I went inside.