•What a start•

Authors note• This is my first ever story dont judge or else. Everything is new to me 😭 so come at me if u want i don't care :>•

<INFORMATION>
Kazuha and Heizou have been dating for about 6 months now. Kazuha is still wanted from this day, Heizou a detective was lost in love and couldn't hand in his beloved and has mentioned nothing about his relationship or the finding of the thief. (in this part there's a little bit of smUt, i think it's mAkEoUtS 😱)

3rd person//
Kazuha eyes fluttered open as he pushed his head onto Heizous chest, Heizou groaned making kazuha fall still. " Are you awake my love?"Heizou whispered , Kazuha groaned in response. "We have to get up soon, you know i have a big case today." "I don't want you to go." Kazuha said as he hugged Heizou tighter. "I have to , they need me." Heizou pouted, "i need you." Kazuha mumbled to himself. Kazuha sat up and hopped onto Heizou refusing to let him leave. Heizou kissed him on the cheek in thought Kazuha might get off, He kissed him again on the forehead. "I know what your doing." Kazuha said with an emotionless face to Heizou. Heizou grabbed Kazuha and flipped him to be bottom again. Heizou held Kazuha's hands down above his head to see a flustered face. "H-Heizou sto-" Heizou bent down and kissed Kazuha, "Ok ok you win get off of me." Kazuha whispered annoyed.

<Time Skip>

Kazuha still refused to let Heizou go out to his 3 day case , but he knew he couldn't do anything to stop Heizou. "There should be enough food for you until I get back." Heizou said while checking the fridge and cupboards. "No food will be good without you here." Kazuha pouted "I'm not gone for a year ,love." Kazuha blushed a little at the pet name. Kazuha walked over to Heizou and hugged him. Heizou grabbed Kazuha's legs and lifted him up and carried him to their bed, Heizou placed Kazuha on the bed .

Kazuha POV//
Our lips connected once again but more viciously, i felt a weird feeling bubble up in my stomach and felt my face start to go hot. I tried to speak but he pushed his tongue into my mouth to deepen the kiss, he pulled away and searched my eyes. "Are you gonna walk me out?" Heizou broke the silence , "U-um sure... sure." i stuttered. We got up and Heizou grabbed his stuff and went for the door , I followed behind. "I'll see you in 3-4 days ok? i'm not gonan be gone for a year so don't cry." Heizou spoke quietly. I nodded my head in response cause I didn't know how to respond. I watch Heizou disappear into the distance and i walk back inside quickly . Me and Heizou live in a quite isolated house away from Inazuma city, Since I am still wanted to this day.

3rd Person//
Heizou had left 3 hours ago and Kazuha was left to a isolated house with not much to occupy himself with.  <4 hours later) Its now 12pm in the afternoon and Kazuha has done nothing with himself , he decides to get up and make something to eat. ^Kazuha's mind^ There's nothing I wanna eat , i'm gonna go lay down^^ Kazuha goes to his bedroom and plops down half on the bed. He starts to doze off into a nap.

<Time Skip to 5pm>

Kazuha groaned and fell onto the floor, "I must've slept too much"  he mumbled while rubbing his eyes. He started walking to the bathroom to bathe, he turned the water on and got undressed and hopped in. ^I'm so lonely without Heizou^ he thought to himself.  «Glass breaking noises🥹» Kazuha jumped out of his own skin to the sound, he sat there frozen with fear not knowing whether to move or not. ^They've found me! i'm doomed. Heizou isn't here of course any possible thing could happen to me while he is-^ Kazuha sat there overthinking until the bathroom door started to open.

-Word count 😭 686 words -