Gwen

Her fingers had never felt so amazing. They were shorter and slimmer than any cock and yet, her pussy flooded her with heavenly warmth. It was as if her whole body was blushing. Her pussy quivered. Her chest rose and fell in shaky bursts. Her nails dug into the carpet. Caitlyn turned her head and watched dawn turn to twilight. Greys and blues veiled the gardens in a calm, coolness. They transformed the space yet, it could never hope to erase the memories; the gorgeous bodies and the loving eyes. Her body's blush flared. A loud, pitched moan escaped her lips. She worked her fingers double time as she rode the warmth, rocketing to its peak.

Delicate footsteps tipped and tapped up the stairs. The warmth stalled. Her hand froze. Caitlyn lifted her head to the door. In the doorway, looking quite shocked, was a short girl with skin as pale as porcelain. Glowing diamond shapes made a ring around her neck, like tattoos made of light. Swirls of blue hair fell past her shoulders as two, lazy pigtails. She wore a frilly dress made from a hodgepodge of materials that reached beyond her knees. A dozen different patterns covered the pleats and frills, the puffy shoulders and the tight bodice. The pleats of the dress fanned wide, giving the illusion of impossibly wide hips.

The girl gasped and shot her hand over her mouth. "I'm awfully sorry! Please don't let me disturb you." Her dress pitched a massive tent. Porcelain cheeks turned peach pink. She tried to push her cock down. To no avail.

A wave of calm washed over Caitlyn. She couldn't hurt a fly. "It's okay."

The girl shook her head, still fighting her cock. "I interrupted you. Please, don't stop on account of me."

"You could always help me finish."

The girl stopped fighting her cock. She pursed her lips. "So long as it's not any bother."

"It's not." Caitlyn sat up and patted the spot beside her. "What's your name?"

"Gwen..." Gwen approached as cautious as a mouse. She knelt beside Caitlyn and managed a shy smile. One of her eyes had a pink cross in place of a pupil that cut through its blue iris. Her face was heart-shaped, two dimples dotted her cheeks and she had a little button nose. "You're quite pretty," she whispered, staring into Caitlyn's eyes.

"You're one to talk, you're adorable."

Gwen beamed like the sun. "Thank you!" She touched Caitlyn's arm. Her hand shot back and she gasped. "Oh my, you're so cold!"

"I am?" Caitlyn felt her arm. Her skin was ice.

Gwen flung her arms around her and pulled her into a tender embrace. "Please, let me warm you. You must be freezing!"

Pressure swelled in the back of Caitlyn's eyes. Tears welled. What? She scrubbed them away. Why am I crying for?

"Oh, you're cold all over!" Gwen rubbed her side vigorously. "Kalista..." she tittered.

"Is that her name? Kalista?"

"Of course, she didn't tell you her name... she's so rude." Gwen rubbed her back and her forehead creased. "Elise... oh, look what she's done to you. Would you like me to get you some ointment?"

"For what?" Caitlyn peered over her shoulder. Rows of cuts ran down her back. "Oh."

"I can ask Ahri to heal you," Gwen said.

"No." Gwen's hands felt as heavenly as a stretch after a long workout. "You're all the medicine I need."

Gwen's cheeks flushed peach pink again. Caitlyn giggled and lay her head on her cleavage. The dress left the tops of her small, round breasts bare. They cushioned her better than any pillow. Gwen smelt of lavender, not lavender perfume but real lavender. Her body's warmth settled, even as the tip of Gwen's poked her belly through the dress.