Diana

Caitlyn stewed in bliss, protected by the armour of Gwen's embrace.

Gwen's chest rose and fell with the coming and going of her calm, gentle breath. It matched her heart. A delicate rhythm played against Caitlyn's ear, tempting her eyes to close. She hadn't felt exhausted. She hadn't even felt drowsy. Yet, after the orgasms were had and the frantic energy died, several sleepless nights worth of exhaustion hit her all at once. Caitlyn yawned, tracing the curve of Gwen's hip. Her eyelids sagged. She closed them tight and then forced them open, like kickstarting a car.

"Rest," Gwen whispered. "Gather your strength."

"I'll rest when I'm done."

"But you are done."

Gwen's simplicity made her giddy. "With you, yes," she giggled.

"And for the day. You didn't think you'd have to have sex for days on end, did you?"

Heat flsuhed Caitlyn's face. "Well... maybe."

Gwen giggled. "Ahri will explain it to you." She kissed the top of Caitlyn's head and sat up. "I should dress before she gets mad."

Begrudgingly, Caitlyn rolled onto her side. "Five minutes is a cruel amount of time to separate the rounds." She slapped Gwen's ass she crawled to the edge of the bed. It made a lovely, crisp sound and jiggled.

Gwen gasped and looked over her shoulder. Lust swam in her eyes. "I know, but..."

"It's to keep things moving?"

"To keep things moving, yes."

Caitlyn savoured each and every moment Gwen's ass wasn't covered by her dress. It was only as it disappeared behind the frills and pleats did it occur to Caitlyn that Gwen didn't wear panties.

"You don't strike me as the no underwear type. What's up with that?"

Gwen shrugged. "It doesn't shrink after I'm done with it. No panties can hold something like this."

"Okay, fair. But what about boxers?"

"I can not wear a box as underwear."

Caitlyn laughed. "No, boxers. You know, like the underwear guys wear."

"I do not know of these boxers." She smiled. "I will look into it."

"They don't have boxers in The Shadow Isles?"

When Gwen shook her head, her blue swirls shifted as if caught in a breeze. "I never saw any of these boxers, no."

Downstairs, two knocks wrapped on the door and Gwen perked to attention.

"I must go now. Thank you for a wonderful time, we must do this again sometime." Gwen gave a little curtsy and hurried for the stairs.

Caitlyn chewed her lip. "Wait!"

Gwen looked back. "Yes?"

Her heart pounded. "Can... Can I have one last kiss?"

Gwen giggled. "Sure!" She raced around the side of the bed, leaned over the side and pecked Caitlyn's lips.

Caitlyn caught her and pulled her into a deep, sloppy kiss. It lingered for an eternity, swapping spit and tongues. And yet, at the same time, it lasted no time at all. Gwen left, as all the others had. Although, she was the first to leave with flushed cheeks and an uncontrollable giggle. Ahri replaced her presence almost at once. She stomped up the stairs, sporting a scowl that could cut diamonds.

"I must apologise for Kalista's conduct, dear.

"It's okay, really."

"No, she has been warned extensively on summoning spectral spears under this roof and yet, continues to violate the rule anyway. She shall no longer be permitted to participate in any of my events for the foreseeable future. I offer my most sincere apologies if she caused you any alarm, or threatened you in any way."