Syndra

Thank you to my patrons: Lolop 12, SambaZero, Survivor, Syndra, minimised, Chance Meadows, and Ninja <3

-----

Caitlyn was making out with Irelia on the couch. She was sat like a mermaid, on her side, knees tucked up. Irelia's sturdy arm provided support from the back around her waist, while Caitlyn leaned against her giant breasts. She kneaded the squishy, warm flesh as she sucked on Irelia's tongue. It tasted like cum. Her cum.

Dusk filtered through the glass doors; a burnt orange. It brightened the crimson velvet that Ahri fancied so much and darkened Irelia's perfect, cream skin. Spit, squirt, and a little bit of leftover cum glistened on her cock as it stood erect.

"I wish I could clean you off," Caitlyn whispered, squeezing Irelia's breast.

Irelia smirked. "Wanna see something crazy?"

"You know it."

Irelia gave her ass a parting slap and shoved her off. Caitlyn gasped as she landed on her back with a bounce. Her hand found its way between her legs. Irelia laughed, and locked her ankles behind her head as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Folded in half, she lay flat against the couch. The tip of her cock slapped where her tits met and disappeared between them, swallowed whole

Caitlyn sat up, playing with her clit. "You're not gonna do what I think you are, are you?"

"Depends. Do you think I'm gonna do this?" Irelia leaned forward. Her cock sprang up from between her tits, she opened her mouth, and the tip slipped in. Spit dribbled down her shaft as she suckled.

The tip was all she could manage, but fuck... It took every ounce of strength not to leap into action and suck her balls. They bounced gently with the sharp, short bobs of Irelia's head, taunting her.

Caitlyn's hand whipped into overdrive, rubbing frantic circles into her clit. She locked eyes. Irelia raised her eyebrows. And she felt tiny. Powerless. The hunger only made it worse. She needed a cock inside her, not pitiful fingers. Not even a big cock. Any cock. Serpahine's, Taliyah's, Orianna's, Bel'Veth's tentacles, Camille's monster...

Vi's.

Euphoria erupted deep in her groin. She threw her head back against the cushions and wailed, contractions gripping her over and over. Three knocks wrapped on the door.

Ahri stuck her head in. "Enough party tricks, Irelia. Time's up."

Irelia lifted her head, spread her legs, and unfolded. Easy as that. "Coming!" she said with a sing-song cadence.

"Not yet, dear. There's a group of six eager to indulge in the chaos of an odd number," Ahri said.

"Ooo! Who?" Irelia hopped off the couch.

"Seraphine, Taliyah, Orianna, Bel'Veth, Camille, and Vi."

"Aww, no Kayle?"

"The Demacians are resting in case this one makes it past the next three." Over the back of the couch, Ahri raised an eyebrow at Caitlyn. "Are you alright, dear?"

The last tremors were melting away. "U- Uh huh. Just... Just cumming."

"You should pace yourself. You're mortal, remember."

"I know..."

Irelia spun around. Her whole body jiggled. "Syndra's no joke either. Depending on her mood, she'll either break you or pummel you. Oh... uh, metaphorically speaking. She's not like Camille and Illaoi." Irelia shuddered.

Caitlyn's abs's final clench faded away. "Fun," she sighed. "I could go for a pummeling."

"She in a bad mood?" Irelia asked.