Irelia

Thank you to my patrons: Lolop12, SambaZero, Survivor 121, Syndra, minimised, and Chance Meadows <3

-----

Rakan bounded up the basement stairs. "I feel alive, baby! Whoo hoo!"

Giggling, Caitlyn stepped out of the portal's ring wrapped in Xayah's firm embrace. "Is he always like this after sex?" She lay her head on Xayah's shoulder.

"Always." Xayah squeezed Caitlyn's bare waist.

Caitlyn's heart fluttered. Stripping down in the woods had been exhilarating. Under normal circumstances, she'd have waited until they returned, but every second spent in the garish green dress made her sick to the stomach. Let's hope Ahri won't miss it.

As she climbed the stairs, Caitlyn enjoyed Xayah's body heat, soft silks, and hungry fingers.

Xayah kneaded her hip. "Sorry for before," she whispered.

"Sorry? Whatever for?"

"Being a bitch. I just... Humans aren't usually as nice as you. Thank you for being different."

Caitlyn nuzzled her shoulder. "Thank you for a wonderful time. That lopsided rhythm you used. Ah! It's to die for."

Xayah blushed and averted her eyes. "It's nothing special."

The moment carpet greeted the soles of her feet, Caitlyn was whisked away. Rakan span her like a top, caught her wrist bringing her to a sudden stop, and bent her over so that her back arched over his palm. He loomed over her, a wild grin on his face. "Don't forget me, okay?"

Caitlyn nodded vigorously.

Xayah punched his shoulder. "Cool it. She needs rest not a spin of the dance floor."

"My poor, misguided love!" Rakan pulled Caitlyn against his chest and clung to her like a desperate romantic. "How I weep for the wonders your narrow mind robs of you!"

"Watch it, Rakan," Xayah grumbled.

Rakan kissed her, pulling her against his side. "Nothing settles the blood like a dance." He lifted Caitlyn with one arm, smothered her with a kiss, and made to kiss Xayah again, but she weaved his attempt.

"That's literally the opposite of what dancing does to you."

Rakan gnashed his teeth and Xayah fought a bought of laughter.

The double doors creaked open. Ahri strutted inside with an amused smirk. Her nine tails swished like ribbons of white smoke caught in an unseen breeze. Crimson, silk robes clung to her breasts and draped over his hips. "I believe Seraphine is in a dancing mood, Rakan."

Rakan dropped Caitlyn and spun around. "She's awake?"

"And raring to go."

"Yes! Come on, love! We gotta get there before the others!"

Xayah yawned. "Go ahead, baby. I need a nap after all that."

"I'll tell her you say hi!" Rakan pecked Xayah's cheek, winked at Caitlyn, and dashed past Ahri through the double doors. "Oh, lovely Seeeeraphine! Your prince requests a dance!"

Caitlyn giggled and flopped onto the couch. She kicked her feet up. "He's insane."

Neither Ahri, nor Xayah responded. They stared each other down like two alley cats. Ahri's tails snapped like whips and Xayah's tall, plummaged ears twitched.

"Tired after two days, are we?" Ahri asked. "You really are pushing four hundred."

"I could fuck you into a coma on an off day, little fox."