Prologue. I learned that Prologue is written with ue at the end

??? POV:

I woke up by someone shaking me. "wHAt?", I ask annoyed. "It's the first day of school and you're going to be late", my brother whisper-yelled. I jumped out of my bed, eyes wide. "wHY dIDn'T yOU wAKe Me sOOnEr?!" He shrugged and headed to the door. "Just hurry up!", he slammed the door shut and I could hear his footsteps, walking down the stairs. I quickly stood up and went to my closet, thinking about what I should wear. I decided on a red shirt that said "Don't touch me" and some black louse and ripped jeans. And also a black leather jacket. I decided to not wear my glasses, since I would just embarrass myself. Instead I put eye contacts.

I quickly ran downstairs. "c'MoN LeT'S gO!", I said. "Chill out Error, it's only 8.00 am", Geno said. I groaned loudly and sat down at the table. "tHEn wHY tHe f___dId yOU wAkE mE SO eArLY?!", I looked at him aggresivly. "Language young man, also you wouldn't hurry up then", he simply responded.

"Yo broskies, what's for Breki?", Fresh slided down the handrail and jumped onto the chair next to me. I flinched and some ERROR signs started to pop out around me, making a "tzzzz" sound. "Pancakes", Geno said, smiling. He then served us the breakfast and we ate.

[Meanwhile]

??? POV:

I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I looked around, remembering where I was. Then I noticed someone was hugging me, I looked down, Cross was snuggled up to my chest, mumbling some stuff in his sleep. I smiled remembering how it happened.

~Flashback~

I threw a pillow against Cross. "Oh it is on!", he chuckled and started throwing some at me, I dodged and picked them up. Then rushed to Cross throwing them against him. I missed. I still had a pillow and decided to shield myself as he threw more at me. I jumped over them and threw mine at Cross. This time he didn't expect it and it hit him. He growled and threw the pillow. "Round two", I said and grinned.

[smoll time skip]

We both were pathing, the whole pillow throwing made us exhausted. "Dude, I'm to tired to continue", Cross said, breathing heavily. I looked at the clock 1.48 am. "Ok Bruh, let's go to sleep", I lay down on the mattress that we put on the ground and scooted a little to the side. Cross stood still. I rolled my eyes and gestures him to come over. He laid down beside me and I pulled him closer. He almost immediately put his arms around me and snuggled up to my chest. I chuckled and slowly put one of my arms around him, the other I used to stroke his skull in a calming matter. Soon enough we were both asleep.

~End of flashback~

I smiled and looked at him sleeping. Well I better get ready for school.

Not even the first chapter and there's already a tiny amount of Crepic. I hope you liked it. Also I know this is short but they're all going to be about this big. Sorry. Also I don't know when school starts so I'm just going to make it start at 10.00 am?

~C_P

[531  Words]