Chapter 3. Lust is in yay!

Warning! Slight eating problems > spitting out food

~C_P

Dust's POV:

I went to the nearest restroom. "Come on brother, y'know you have to do this", I nodded and went into one of the stalls, locking the door and lifting the toilet seat. "Good", he said as I started gagging. Soon enough, I started coughing out a purple sparkly fluid. I looked up at my brother, he shook his head, gesturing me to continue, and I obeyed. After doing it some more times my brother finally nodded and I stood up, cleaning the mess I made.

I exited the stall before bumping into someone, "sorry", I mumbled shortly, then looked up to see who it was. My eyes widened, which I quickly shook off. He opened his arms... for a hug. He always does this each time I do 'that', I don't even know how he knows but he does. I wanted to hug him but "Brother! You never gave me any love, so what makes you think that you deserve to get his love?!", my brother screamed at me before I could take a step. I sighed and walked past Horror, and to my next class.

Lust's POV:

I sat down on an empty seat further back in the class, took out my notebook and pencils while I did. The notebook was glittery pink and said "I'm A Star" in blue. I opened the book and started writing the stuff from last lesson in there, yes I've already written it last time but I decided to rewrite it since it wasn't that pretty, now I'm using pastel text markers and glitter pens.

"Hey, can I sit here", I looked up, my eyes widen when I saw the skeleton, he had a big hole in his skull and wore a fluffy looking jacket, along with some shorts and bloody slippers. I smiled "of course dear"He sat down and I  continued what I was doing.

[smoll time skip bec I'm to lazy to write a whole lesson]

We were currently talking about Egypt, it was an interesting part of history, I thought. Then I felt something hit my head from behind. I looked down, it was a folded piece of paper, I picked it up and opened it, groaning when I saw what it was. A drawing of a d___, under it saying "liking what you see?", with an emoji with its tongue out.

I wrote something on the paper before throwing it back. When the guy opened it he flipped me off and I smiled. He deserved it.

The bell rang. Me and Horror left the class, "so Horror, you dating someone yet?", I asked randomly. He blushed a little. "N-no. Why do you ask hm~?" I laughed. "No I don't like you and I'm just curious. But I do see you have a crush~", I poked his cheek and he started blushing deeper, hiding his face in his hood, making me giggle. "I have to go now, bye hun!" "Bye Lust", he said and walked in the other direction. I smiled widely, I made a friend, a friend who isn't my friend because they want to use me!

This chapter was eh and not long either. Did you like the material gurl Lust? Also: No it isn't Horrorlust, I just needed to get Lust in the story and make Dust a little jealous, >:)

~C_P

[558 Words]