Chapter 6. Bleh

Error's POV:

I opened my dorm door. I didn't bother to look around, instead I simply put my bag on the floor and laid down on the bottom bed, taking out my phone and started typing something.

You:

Hey Squid how r u?

Only a couple of seconds later, they responded.

Squid:

I'm sooooo borreeeedddd

You:

Yeah me too

"Who are ya texting?", a voice next to me suddenly said. I quickly turned my head, a white skeleton, wearing a white cloak with only one white pupil said. "@HhhH|-|||", I started glitching out. "Oh sorry", he moved a little away, like five meters away. "T|-|@nk y0u", I started to calm down. "I'm guessing you have haphephobia?", he asked and I simply nodded. "Sooooo, are ya texting your crush?~", he smirked as I felt my cheeks heat up a little, not very noticeable though. "No, just an old friend", half was true. "How did ya meet?" "On a site", again, half was true. "Which si-" "Thats enough questions", I said calmly. "Ok", he floated? to the upper bunk bed and laid down there.

Blue's POV:

I was folding my clothes and putting them in the closet when I heard someone coming in. I immediately shot up and looked. "Heya Bruh", a skeleton with white bones, long black and purple jacket?, brown boots and a scar on the eye, which was closed came in. I rushed over to him. "HI EPIC!", I smiled brightly, looking up at him, he smiled back. "I'mma take bottom k?", I nodded happily and he put his pillow on the bottom bunk. "WE ARE GOING TO BE THE BEST ROOMMATES MWEHEHEHEHE", I said as I jumped into the top bunk.

Cross' POV:

I entered the dorm, it was weird not having Epic around almost always. I noticed a black figure on the bottom bed and tensed. "Are you going to come in?", it asked annoyed. "O! Uh yeah", I said, noticing I haven't moved. I walked past the beds and put my bag down, only then I looked at who it was, when I realized it was one of the skeletons at our table this morning. The goopy one. I just started unpacking after that.

Sorry, this is not the best chapter and it feels really rushed. Next chapter will be the sleepover though, so it'll be longer, maybe even two parts? Hope you liked this tiny dorm introduction with not even all the dorms.

~C_P

[397 Words]