Chapter 5. Dusted

Dust's POV:

The doorknob flickered and Killer came in with a lot of groceries. "The party starts in two hours and I bought snacks!", he said enthusiastically. "Great, put the food on the table, I'll get some bowls", I disappeared into the kitchen and searched for some bowls. (Oh yeah, the dorms have a kitchen as well). "Found it!", I said to my self and reached for a high shelf. "Hey Killz, can you help me out here", I called him. He went into the kitchen and looked up at the bowls. "Dude, I can't reach those either", he said. We both thought for a while. "Guess we'll have to climb", Killer said, "you're probably lighter than me", I nodded as he gave me his hand. I climbed onto his back, and tried reaching for the bowl. I tapped the bowl, making it only go further back. "S___!", I cursed under my breath. "I have to go higher", I said. "Be careful... please", Killer said under me. I smiled and nodded before climbing onto his shoulders. I slowly moved my hand towards the bowl, reaching out for it. I almost caught it when suddenly, I felt my weight going back, before I knew it I was falling off of the shoulders from my friend. I closed my eyes, preparing for impact... but it never came, when I opened them again, I saw Killer he was sweating, and stretching out his hand, magic around me, caught my fall, before I finally fell into the ground and Killer to his knees. I quickly stood up, "Oh great asgore! Are you ok Killer?", I rushed over and looked down on him. He nodded and gave me a smile. "Thank you so much!", I said and smiled back. "Guess you can say, I saved you before you dusted hehe", he snickered, I rolled my eyelights. I offered him my hand, and he took it to stand up.

"Thanks. Now let's just prepare other things for the party", he said.

-time skip cause I'm too lazy to write them setting up-

"I think it's good", I said, admiring our work. "Yup and our friends will be coming in 10 minutes!", Killer said and grabbed my hand pulling me to the closet. He took a black pijama that said. "Go on, SLEEP", on the top part. I took a very big and loose dark purple hoodie and some black shorts and put them on.

There a whole chapter with only Dust's POV. Hope you enjoyed this short chapter. Next chapter will be more Dorm stuff before the sleepover.

~C_P

[431 Words]