Youre In So Much Trouble

"Lil, wait up! I'm sure he has a reason!" Em tried to keep up with me as I stormed down the hallway, randomly opening doors and slamming them shut when I didn't see Luke.

I was livid. I'm normally chill but I HATE being left in the dark. Did he not want me? Was I not good enough to be a demon like him? Was I too ugly to be immortal?

I opened the door to the garden and saw him sitting on one of the stone benches reading. He looked so peaceful and quiet, which for some reason only made me more angry.

"Lucifer!" His head snapped up and he smiled. That smile faded when he saw how pissed I was. I slammed the door shut, blocking Em from entering. Luke got up and was quickly by my side.

"Lily, what's wrong? Did Zeb do something?"

"Oh I bet you wish it was him! It's YOU!" I was surprising myself with my anger.

"What?" Luke looked confused and hurt but I couldn't hold it back.

"What is it Luke?! Am I not good enough? Do you just want me for a little until this prophecy is over with? Am I too ugly?!"

"What are you talking about?!" Luke began to get angry as well.

"The ceremony!!! Em let it slip! How demons are made! Why didn't you mention it?!" Why am I so mad? My brain was screaming at me, telling me that this wasn't that big of an issue. But I couldn't stop. "Am I just some lowly human? Never good enough for the 'God of the underworld'?! Is the 'first fallen' too great for me?! What is it Luke? Huh? Am I-"

Luke cut me off by grabbing my shoulders roughly and yanking my body to him. Before I could protest, his lips were crushing mine. I gasped and he used it to slip his tongue in and angrily possess mine. I struggled and tried to push him away. Luke just tightened his arms around me and restrained me.

My struggles slowly stopped and my hands moved up from his chest and around his neck. I moved my mouth with his as my anger slowly faded away. My knees weakened and Luke lifted me up, pressing his body to mine.

We pulled away gasping. His eyes were wild and his hair messy.

"Lily, are you okay?" He asked, seeming cautious that I would blow up again. My actions slowly registered and I felt horrid.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I was just so... Angry."

"That would be my fault." A voice came from behind me. I whipped around quickly. Leaning against the door was a tall guy. He had flaming red hair and dark eyes. A smirk graced his face.

"Of course. Lily, this is Wyatt. But.. You would know him better as Wrath." I looked at Luke confused.

Wyatt stood straight and walked towards me. His smirk irritated me and I felt myself grit my teeth.

"Sorry. When me and my siblings are around we tend to affect people." I was still confused.

"Just tell me who you are!" I snapped. My blood was boiling.

"AHH! But I have yet to meet you!" Wyatt still had that infuriating smirk as he enjoyed pissing me off. I wanted to slap him.

"Wouldn't you like to know!" I returned.

"And that would be my sister's work." Wyatt said as a lanky brunette walked in. "Meet Pride. Or as she prefers- Phoebe."

My emotions suddenly went wild as 5 others walked in.

"That's Grace- Greed, Seth- Sloth, Lucy- Lust, Greyor- Gluttony, and Emily- Envy." Wyatt finished. They all were about the same height, the girls about an inch or two shorter than they guys. Emily had a deep forest green tinge to her hair and emerald eyes. They all smiled at me and bowed their heads for a moment.

"In other words, meet the 7 deadly sins." Luke said, wrapping his arm around my waist and smiling down at me. I nodded and smiled. I was getting dizzy from the over powering emotions.

"Sorry guys, Lily and I were talking. Can we have this meeting another day?" Luke continued. I felt bad for storming in...

"Of course dude." Greyor make a whip noise and I glared at him. Everyone laughed and headed out the door. As soon as the door shut behind them, my emotions went back to normal. I sagged into Luke's side, really tired.

Luke lead me over to a bench and sat down. He grabbed my hands in his and looked into my eyes.

"Lily, I didn't tell you because it's a lot for you to give up. I didn't want to force you into that decision. I was going to bring it up, I swear to you. I was just scared. I didn't want you to go through that. You are so pure and perfect. You won't change much." He looked sad and bowed his head. I lifted his head up and his apologetic eyes pierced mine.

"Luke. I want forever and eternity with you. I don't care what I have to give up. And I'm sick of being known as so Pure. It's annoying!" I laughed and Luke's mouth twitched into a tiny smile. I ducked my head to his, our breaths mixing. "I want you forever." I whispered. Luke looked into my eyes again and then smashed his lips to mine. I tangled my hands into his hair and swiped my tongue against his lower lip.

He opened up and our tongues danced together and explored each other's mouths. He adjusted me so my legs were on either side of him and I was sitting on his lap, our chests pressed against each other.

I felt his excitement as it pressed into me. I shifted and he growled in my mouth. I smiled and lightly wiggled.

His growl was louder and when he broke the kiss, his eyes were black with lust. I smiled, pretending to be innocent.

"Definitely not pure...." He whispered, his voice husky and deep.

After his eyes lightened and our breathing slowed, Luke pulled me into a hug.

"Lily... Becoming a demon, I would exchange blood with you. Then... You would lose your soul."

I paused. Was it worth it?

Definitely.

"Do it." He looked startled but recovered quickly. He kissed me again, then pressed his lips to my jaw, slowly traveling to my neck. I threw my head back as he nibbled and sucked. I moaned.

Then I screamed. His teeth sunk into the hollow in my throat between my shoulder and neck. It hurt, but was pleasurable at the same time.

He sucked for a while until I started to get dizzy from the blood loss. He let go and licked his lips. I found it very sexy and tried to kiss him through my cloudy state.

He gently pulled me away and bit into his wrist. I latched on and sucked when he lifted the bloody wrist to my mouth. It was disgusting. I've read some vampire books in my day, and I never saw the appeal in drinking blood. Now I realize I was right.

It. Was. Nasty.

Luke had to hold my head in place so I would keep drinking. It made me sluggish and I could barely keep my eyes open.

"I'm sorry" Luke whispered. I wanted to ask why, but I was too tired.

Then, right before I gave in and it all went black, he grabbed my head and snapped my neck.

Well... I wasn't expecting that.