5 months later

BAM. The only noise echoing through the gym was my hits against the punching bag. It was made of steel since I kept breaking the concrete ones. I hit the bag over and over until slight dents started to appear. Sweat coated my skin and I stepped back.

I trained a lot these past 5 months. I spent a lot of time with the 7, em, zeb, and of course, Luke. But for now, we are all focused on the upcoming prophecy. As soon as this was over, it would all be a lot calmer.

I met a lot of the other demons, and Luke and Zeb are currently setting up camps to train them all for any battle that may occur. We have large numbers, millions, but still Luke was concerned. He thinks we need more. No one knows God's vengeance more than he does.

Oh yes, I got my demon specialty. It's control of the elements. Which COME ON! It is the most cliché power ever!! Basically every main character in a book that gets a power gets control over the elements. Luke didn't understand my frustration with it. He finds it funny. So I shoot a blast of water at him and that usually shuts him up. On the bright side, it's also means I get to mess with the weather. But not by too much. It drains a lot of energy since I have to focus and mix all the elements just right. But lightning is easy. So I stick to that one.

Overall, it's been amazing here. Dagon makes the absolute best food, my friends are hilarious and I love it here.

And I love Luke.

We have gotten very close. We are hell's golden couple. The leaders. And it's awesome. But mainly, it's because he is so sweet and amazing. Sure, he tends to keep his secrets, but I can't help but forgive him every time.

Speak of the devil...

"And he shall appear." Luke finished as he strolled in with a cocky grin. He wore a tight fitting black tee and jeans. His honey eyes were dark, so I knew exactly what was on his mind without even having to read it.

"Hi Lucifer." I teased, smirking at him. He came up and wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing my front into his chest.

"Well hello Lilith." He mumbled, his face close to mine, and his sweet breath fanning my face.

"Come on, I'm all sweaty. Lets do a rain check after I take a shower." His eyebrows wagged suggestively at my comment as he clutched me even closer.

"Nah, I think I like you right here. It's kinda hot seeing you all sweaty and flushed." He chuckled and kissed up and down my neck as I giggled and half heartedly tried to struggle. "But if you really wanna take that shower... I could take one with you." I could feel his suggestive smile against my neck and I laughed.

"Sure."

"REALLY? I mean... Really?" His head shot up and his gold eyes looked up to meet mine, excited.

"Nope." I popped my 'p' and twisted out of his arms. He pouted but I just laughed and danced away. He raced after me, but I pulled some demon speed and before we could blink we were in our room. I stopped at the bathroom door, but Luke grabbed me and threw me onto the bed as I squealed happily.

"LUKE!" My protest was stopped soon as he crashed his lips to mine and pinned my arms above my head. We battled for dominance with our tongues and I raised my hips to rub against his. He moaned, liking my actions. I smirked into the kiss and did it again harder.

His grip lessened and I took advantage and rolled us over. Our lips remained locked in a passionate, rough tangle. Luke's hands drifted up my shirt and stroked up and down my sides before breaking the kiss to quickly remove my shirt. His lips trailed down my neck and collarbone and then back up again. I groaned and felt my eyes close. Oh God.