𝟶𝟷𝟶. "𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚘 𝙼𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝"

Madison knew that she and Remus had kissed. She knew that she had felt something with him and it scared her.

She knew that there was something about Remus lupin that was different. She knew all that had happened and she knew it wasn't easy.

Madison knew all that had happened with Severus. And she knew how she had lost their baby.

She knew part of her knew it was for the best. Especially as she couldn't have a baby with him. He was the one who caused her to loose the baby but she was hurt by it all.

Madison sat in bed and sighed. She knew that her head was a mess. She knew Remus was a werewolf. And she knew that it should scare her. But it didn't.

It made her adore him even more. Especially as it showed what a great man he was. He thought he wasn't worthy but Madison knew that he was.

Madison got dressed and walked down to the great hall. She found herself scanning for Remus. She felt disappointed when she didn't see him there.

"What's wrong? Is your furry little friend not there no more. What a disappointment," he said.

Madison looked to him and glared. "What's it like?" She asked.

Severus frowned. "What?"

"Being a very bitter man," she said as she went to walk off.

He grabbed her arm and twisted it as she fought against his grip. "Funny. You never use to say that when I fucked you," he said.

Madison smirked. "I had to fake it. Didn't want to upset you," she spat as she pulled away from him and walked off.

****

Madison smiled as she saw Ivy as she stood in the courtyard. "Ivy can I have a word?" Madison asked.

Ivy looked to her and smiled. "Sure," she said as she walked after her.

"Have you seen your father? I am worried about him. And I wanted to speak to him. It's not full moon is it?" Madison asked.

Ivy looked to her. "You know?"

Madison smiled. "I do. Look I know how things are and that it isn't easy. But your dad... he's been there for me a lot. And I want him to know how much he means to me. I do care about him," she said.

"I know. He had to take care of something. He said he'd be back later," Ivy said.

Madison looked to her and smiled. "Good. I'm glad."

****

Madison walked into Remus classroom. She smiled as she looked to him "I was looking for you earlier," she said.

Remus smiled. "I had something to do."

Madison walked over to him. "You're avoiding me. Look I meant what I said. I don't care Remus. I think you're amazing being a werewolf doesn't change it," she told him.

Remus looked to her. "Why would you want someone like me? I'm too old. Too poor. Too dangerous," he said.

Madison placed a hand on his cheek and smiled. "And to me you're perfect," she said as she leant in and kissed him.

Madison knew that she was starting to fall in love with him. And it scared her more than anything.