𝟶𝟷𝟸. "𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑"

Madison walked into Remus' classroom. He looked to her and smiled. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Did you mean what you said to me?" He asked.

Madison looked to him and nodded. "Of course I did Remus. A lot has happened with us. And we both know that. But being with you. I meant that. Look at all we have been through," she said as she took a find of his hand.

"I want you too. I always have Madison. But with Ivy...it's not easy," he said.

Madison looked to him and nodded. "I know that. Ivy is the one who matters in this. She is the one who is innocent. I want to tell her the truth in all of this. I lost a baby with Severus. And I should have never got pregnant by him. But it happened. And I am not ashamed. It's just part of who I am. But I feel as if I got punished because of everything that happened and with Ivy," she said as Remus looked to her and smiled.

He knew what she was trying to say. "Hey it's all going to be okay. I promise," he said as he pulled her to him and hugged her.

Madison smiled as she hugged him back. She knew how she and Remus went back to when they were kids. And she knew how none of it was easy.

But she knew how she felt about him. And how she wanted him still after all these years.

****

Madison walked through the hallway. She smiled as she saw Ivy. "Hey. Aren't you meant to be in class?"

"Yeah I'm running late. I was doing an essay. And I got distracted by a certain malfoy," Ivy told her.

Madison looked to her and shook her head. "You remind me so much of your father when he was your age."

"I didn't know you know him that long?"

"Well he was best friends with my brother. I have known him since we were young."

"So you knew my mother? He doesn't liked to talk about her,"  Ivy said as Madison looked to her and smiled.

She knew how hard it was. She knew how the situation was. And how it wasn't easy.

"It's hard for him. Give him a chance," Madison said.

Ivy looked to her and nodded. "Yeah. I just hate that I don't remember her," she told her.

Madison smiled. "All you need to know is your mother loved you more than anything," she said as Ivy smiled.

****

Madison walked into Remus' classroom. "Twice in one day? Are you okay?" He asked as he saw the look on her face.

"I saw Ivy. I feel so guilty when I see her Remus. I hate what I did. But I did what was best for her. I hate all of this. She's not a little kid anymore. I want to tell her the truth. She deserves it," she said.

Remus looked to her and frowned. "It isn't going to be easy," he said.

"I know," Madison said as he sighed.

But with this big secret about to be exposed, would things ever be the same again?