𝟶𝟷𝟷. "𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜. 𝚃𝚘𝚘 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚛"

Madison knew how her head was a mess. She knew that she and Remus had kissed. And she knew how she told him and him being a werewolf didn't matter to her and it didn't.

She thought that Remus was a great man and she knew how she wanted to try either him. She knew how there was a connection between them. And she knew that she wasn't going to give it up

Madison sat in her classroom. She looked to see Ivy as she walked in and smiled. She knew how much that she cared for the young witch.

"Hey is everything okay?" Madison asked.

Ivy looked to her and smiled. "I was going to ask you the same thing. You and my dad, is there something going on?"

Madison looked to her and smiled. "Honestly? I don't know what is going on with me and your father. All I know is that he is a great man and he's been there for me," she said.

Ivy looked to her. "He likes you. He won't tell you that, but he does. He likes you," Ivy told her.

Madison looked to her and smiled. "Don't you have your own teenage love life to worry about?"

Ivy smiled. "Oh I do why do you think i want my father out of my hair. He's a good man who doesn't think he deserves happiness. But he does. You make him happy. And if he is with you. He's off my back," she said as Madison looked to her and smiled.

****

Madison walked down the hallway as she saw Severus "I heard the young cub talking about you and her father. I think that she needs to get that idea out of her head," he said.

Madison looked to him and glared. "Leave her alone. And don't call her that. She has a name and it's Ivy."

"She's still his cup. Look I know what happened and all. How you lost the baby. But you know we couldn't have had the baby so maybe it's for the best. I would have been a terrible father," he said.

"Yes you would. And who says I needed you. Don't ever throw my miscarriage in my face. And ivy Lupin is a great kid. She's a better person than you ever can be," Madison said.

"Yet, I always made you cum. I bet the wolf can't," he said as Madison glared before she walked off.

Knowing how close to hitting him that she was.

****

Madison walked into Remus' classroom. He looked up at her and smiled. "Hey. I thought that we could talk. I meant what I said to you," she said!

Remus looked to her. "I'm too dangerous. Too old, too poor."

Madison looked to him. "And? It doesn't matter to me. I care about you. And I'm not going to stop. And I think that you care about me too," she said.

as he looked to her and smiled. "I do. I really do" he said as he took a step towards her and cupped her cheek.

She smiled as he leant in and kissed her. Unaware of just what this was the start of between them and how he would change her life.