12. Out of your League Apart or Not

Boses POV
I don't know what to think anymore. I thought everything was good between Chapa and I. Hell we said I love you not too long ago and now she saids she can't do this anymore? It hurts, my heart aches and there's nothing that can fix it. The twins are comforting as much as they can and I appreciate a lot I do. But the only person that can truly help is the one that wants nothing to do with me. She's like stranger in the hallways now and her behavior gets worse and worse as time goes on. She's already been suspended for breaking a window during a fight. She's out of control and still refuses to say what's going on. I went over to her house during her suspension to at least try to check on her and this is how that went down.

Flashback (No One's POV)
Bose walks up to the front door of Chapas house and takes a deep breath before knocking on the door twice. He nervously runs his fingers through his hair as he hears footsteps approaching the door. When the door opens, he's slightly disappointed at who has answered but maybe she could help figure things out. Gwen gives Bose a warm smile and stands on the doorway with her hands in her front pockets.

Gwen : Hey Bose haven't seen you in a while everything okay?

Bose : Hi Gwen um yeah about that, is Chapa home by any chance?

As Gwen is about to answer Chapa comes down the stairs out of sight to Bose and waves her hands and shaking her head to say no to which Gwen sighs and agrees.

Gwen : Sorry hun she's not home right now

Bose nods sadly as he looks in the corner of his eye and sees Chapa looking at him behind Gwen.

Bose : That's okay can you just tell her something for me?

Gwen : Of course sweetheart

Bose : Just tell her that I'm sorry for whatever has happened and she's the best thing in my life and if there's anything I can do to help her in whatever is going on I'll do anything and that I love her so much.

Chapa from afar unaware that Bose saw her wipes her finger under her eye drying the tear and walks back upstairs not barring to see her now ex boyfriend any longer. Gwen looks back seeing that she went back upstairs and turns towards Bose giving him another warm smile.

Gwen : I'll tell her Bose you have a good day alright?

Bose : I'll try to thank you have a good day

Gwen shuts the door gently and Bose turns around to leave. He makes it all the way to the end of the driveway before mentally saying 'fuck it' and goes around back where Chapas window is. He throws a couple a light rocks of her window to try and get her attention.

From inside the house Chapa knows he's there and what he's doing and she wants to let him up but at the same time she knows she can't. She paces the floor on the opposite side of the window so she's not in view of him and Gwen walks in observing all the is happening.

Gwen : Chap you have to talk to him eventually the poor boy is heartbroken

Chapa : And you don't think I am?! I hate not talking to him I miss him so much but we can't be together you know what will happen.

Gwen : I know but can't we sort this out rationally like with the police or something?

Chapa : They won't do shit. They never do shit my entire life before here they've done nothing. I'm not about to make things worse for him.

Gwen : Alright fine I get it but at least give him a little more detail he deserves at least that.

Chapa goes silent as Gwen walks out. With the nerves building up inside her she walks over to the window and opens it looking down at the brunette who's smile captivates her. Bose starts making his way up to her window the same way he always has as she watches him intently still feeling the intensity of her anxiety running through her veins. She's hoping to god he doesn't get caught as shes willingly breaking the rules. Chapa steps back allowing Bose to climb in through the window and stand on the ground. Before anything it said Chapa vastly walks over to the window and shuts it putting the blinds down and closing the curtain not taking any chances.