III: Diamond-Crest

III: Warmth

Third POV

The Diamond-crest shopping district was as busy as ever.

Contrary to its name, it wasn't an exact district, as it was more like an ever expanding outlet mall, with shops just meant for the rich.

At the moment, Katsuki was step in step with his two other friends that insisted on going with him.

Hanta Sero and Denki Kaminari.

Mere coincidences that their significant others were business partners.

"So Bakugo," Sero started, "Is there a reason you invited us out?"

"Yeah, normally you like shopping alone and in peace." Kaminari pushed, nudging his shoulder into Katsuki's.

Katsuki rolled his eyes, "The one time I choose to hangout just for fun and something has to be up?"

Immediately, he was bombarded with excuses.

"Stop your blubbering, there's something want to buy here." Katsuki rolled his eyes, snatching both of the betas hands and dragging them into the store called 'Vivicarti'.

The store was filled with neutrals and staples for outfits, but Katsuki gunned for one item in particular.

He let go of them, telling them to hold his other shopping bags as he went to go check out the sweater he'd seen from before.

Just as his hand latched onto the ivory colored top, another hand did as well.

A feminine one too.

"Oh, my apologies." The bruenette woman squeaked out, immediately letting go.

Katsuki shook his head, letting go as well, "You can have it if you want."

He inspected her, able to tell from one omega to another that she was one as well.

"Oh no, I was looking around," she bowed her head, "My name is Ochaco."

"I love your shoes." Ochaco pointed out, referring to newest pair of sneakers on Katsuki's feet that probably came out with the brands latest launch.

"Oh, thank you," Katsuki nodded, "It's nice to meet you, I'm Katsuki."

Ochaco gave a likewise nod, before making her leave.

Simple as that.

Katsuki grabbed the sweater and checked out, giving her one last wave before giving into Kaminari's demands for them to sit and eat.

Underneath an outdoor table with an overhead umbrella, they ate light meals.

"Okay, so you bought the cute sweater," Kaminari nodded, "What's new?"

Katsuki stabbed into one of the pieces of steak on his plate, watching how his fork stood upright, "My anniversary is coming up."

With wide eyes and shared excited looks Kaminari and Sero congratulated him.

"Do you know what Midoriya's gonna do for it? This is your fourth year, no?" Sero raised his brows.