Chapter 1

So this is my second story on here but my first Fairy Tail fan fic so I hope it's enjoyable. Also I will make grammar fixes at some point in the future so don't mind them for now. Enjoy!
________________________________________________________________________________
Juvia's POV:

I made my way into the guild, as I entered it was just as you would think, loud, rowdy, and homey. I looked around and spotted my precious darling, Gray Fullbuster. He was with Elfman chatting, I wanted to go over and embrace him but I'm trying not to be so clingy so I decided to head to the bar with MiraJane and Lucy.

Lucy: "Good morning Juvia!"

Juvia: "Good morning Lucy, Mira."

Mira: "Good morning Juvia, can I get you something?"

Juvia: "Just some water, please. *sigh"

Mira handed me a glass of water.

Mira: "Is something wrong Juvia?"

Juvia: "No nothing, I'm just trying to give my darling some space but — it's so hard I just want to be with my darling!"

Lucy and Mira laughed at me.

Lucy: "Well, it's honestly a good start. I'm sure Gray will appreciate it and maybe even miss you."

Juvia: *scary "Don't even think about taking my darling!"

I got very scary with Lucy and she backed away mumbling something about she's not interested. I sit back and let out a sigh, if only my darling would love me back.

Lisana's POV:

I was walking through Magnolia towards the guild, the mission I just came back from was a tiring one but as a Fairy Tail wizard I completed it like a champ. As I was nearing the building, I felt someone making their way from behind. I got a very bad feeling and turned around quickly ready to use my take-over magic, but instead, I was met with a very sweet-looking woman and two equally sweet-looking men. They looked odd, I had never seen their clothes before, they definitely looked very foreign. The woman had dark blue, almost black hair with a blue tank top and white jean jacket. Completing the look with a pair of cropped jeans and some brown boots. The first man was in all black with a long black coat and hair like Rogue's from Sabertooth; the other had short blonde hair with big sharp teeth, a red tank top with separated black sleeves, black parachute pants, and red boots.

Woman: "Hi I was wondering if you could help me?"

Lisana: *nervous "Uhm... sure."

Woman: *overly nice and energetic "Awesome! Do you know where the Fairy Tail guild is? I recently found out my younger sister is a member there and I haven't seen her since we were kids. Our parents died and we got separated."

She looked so sad when she said that last part. How heartwarming, I wonder who it is?

Lisana: "Aww, I couldn't imagine. Sure I know where it is, actually, I was headed there now. See I'm a member!"

I smiled largely at her showing off my guild mark. Her eyes grew large with glee.

Woman: "Wonderful! *mumbles deviously  Please lead the way."

A walk later...

We were almost to the guild.

Lisana: "There it is, Fairy Tail!"

Woman: "Excellent."

All of a sudden, there was a stabbing pain in my stomach. I looked down and saw a sword of some kind sticking through my gut. I coughed up blood and a hand was aggressively slammed onto my mouth and my arms pulled behind my back.

Woman: *quietly "Thanks for the guidance. Now do us the honor of being our ticket inside."