Chapter 78

Warning sexual content ahead. Hard sex scene, so warning.

_______________________________________________________

Third-Person POV:

Gray opened his door and Juvia entered, Gray followed suit and closed the door. When he turned around, Juvia had dropped his jacket on the floor. Following the trail, next was one of her heels and then the other with her dress finishing the trail. 

Gray felt his face heat up immensely as a deep blush formed. He entered his bedroom and Juvia was sitting on his bed in nothing but a dark blue, lacey bra and underwear. She sat with her arms holding her up behind her and her legs crossed. She was beautiful, sexy, alluring, and irresistible. 

Gray couldn't tear his eyes from her and he couldn't move, but he could feel his pants tighten. Juvia sat perfectly still smiling at him seductively. 

Juvia: "Gray darling, is this moving too fast?~"

Her sultry voice filled Gray's ears making his heart pound like a drum. Gray nodded slowly giving her permission to carry this further. Juvia stood and walked over to him slowly, her hips hypnotized Gray as he watched them sway. 

Once they were face to face, Juvia snaked her arms around his neck slowly pressing her breasts against his chest. She got up to his face putting their lips centimeters from one another. 

Juvia: *whispers "Gray darling? Will you... show me... a good time?~"

As she finished her words, Gray smashed their lips together while picking her up. She wrapped her legs around him as he supported her butt. Their lips moved in a rough dance and soon Gray was shoving his tongue into her mouth. He licked and explored before trading and Juvia was the one exploring everything in his mouth. 

Gray kicked his shoes off and then laid her down on the bed never breaking the make-out as he climbed on top of her. He broke their kiss as he kissed down her neck to the top of her bra. For a second, Gray hesitated. This was how far they had gotten last time and he was still worried about so many things and so anxious about going this far. But Juvia wrapped her hands in his hair giving tiny yanks and Gray's worry was replaced with even more lust.

He basically tore her bra off revealing her large, bouncing, and smooth breasts. He kissed all over them leaving as many hickies as he could. he reached her nipple and sucked gently. She gave out small moans at his actions. He swirled his tongue around it making her arch her back slightly while he took his other hand and played with her other nipple. 

After sometime of playing with and licking her breasts, he continued his kisses down to her underwear. He pulled her underwear off revealing her vagina that was already dripping from pure pleasure. He spread her legs and kissed her thighs leaving hickies all over. He went to her vagina and started licking her clit. 

Violent moans escaped her lips. She kept a grip on his hair and tugged on it as she moaned. Gray loved the taste of her, it was sweet like candy. He moved lower sticking his tongue inside her. 

Juvia: *moany "AUGH!~ G-Gray!~"

He swirled and licked getting all her juices into his mouth. He then sat up on his knees while he removed his shirt revealing his sculptured torso. Juvia then sat up and pushed him over. She climbed on top of him and continued their make-out session. She slowly undid his belt never breaking their kisses. Once she got his belt off, she pulled his pants down while Gray kicked them off of his ankles. 

Juvia took her hand and massaged his very swollen and hard cock through his boxers. Gray gave out little moans in between their kisses. She then moved her kisses down his neck and torso while continuing her massaging. Once she reached his boxers, she sat up and removed them. Gray's face was a deep red again as his large, hard cock stared up at Juvia.