Chapter 37

Juvia's POV:

I stood in my room at Fairy Hills, getting changed. It feels a little overwhelming to be back here. I haven't been here in so long but I can tell Wendy has been keeping it clean for me, how sweet of her. It hurts a lot to be changing without help but I think I can do it.

Gasp!

I need to change my bandages! Shoot, I wonder if Erza can help me. I head to my door in nothing but a light blue, lacy bra and matching underwear as well as my mummy wraps. I open and standing in front of me is none other than, MY DARLING! 

He held his hand out like he was about to knock on my door. He was in his normal blue coat, no shirt, white pants, and black shoes. We both stood in shock before I snapped out of it and went off to the side of my door hiding my body. My face feels extremely hot, why am I so flustered he's seen me naked!

Gray: *flustered "I-I'm so sorry!"

Juvia: *flustered "No, no it's okay. I'm sorry I had no idea you would be there."

There was silence for a second before Gray started laughing. I looked up at him to see him blushing but smiling at me sweetly. 

Gray: "Sorry, I was worried about you. I know everyone is getting ready and I thought about your bandages. So I brought some new ones as well as Steven's salves."

I stared at him in surprise. I then smiled at him, looking both ways down the hall and pulled him into my room. I close the door behind him as he yelled a little in surprise. After the door was closed I sighed and turned around to face Gray. He was looking questioning at... at... ALL MY GARY DOLLS!

I rushed over to him and stood in front of him blocking his view of my Gray doll wall.

Juvia: *flustered "Auh...uh... y-yes actually I need help putting new bandages on so w-why don't we head over to my bathroom!"

Gray: *giggle "Okay."

We walked over to my bathroom and I let a sigh of relief out, but my relief isn't over my whole room is filled with Gray dolls! I quickly limped over to the bathroom to be with Gray. I sat down while Gray started unwrapping my bandages. My face feels sooo hot, how embarrassing for my darling to see my room. Why did I let him in? I should have shut the door and got Erza!

Gray: "Juvia."

Juvia: "Y-yes my love."

Gray: "I still think... this is really dangerous for you."

He looked worried and scared while he worked on my legs.

Gray: "What if they recapture you... and they..."

Juvia: "No."

Gray: "No?"

Juvia: "No, not going to happen. Last time I was alone, I went on my own and they had me. But this time, this time I'm with my family. I'm with you."

I grabbed his chin and forced him to look at me. I leaned down so our faces were very close.

Juvia: "I promised you that I would always be by your side. I won't leave you. When we are together we are strong, I am scared I won't lie. Everything about that place terrifies me but I know you will be there to protect me, you always do your best to protect and save me. I... I have faith in you."

Gray's POV:

I stared into Juvia's beautiful face. Her face was full of kindness and love. We were so close, this is my chance. I want her to know everything, that I lover her, that I need her, that I want her. Our lips were mere centimeters apart. 

Gray: *whisper "Juvia..."

Juvia: *whispers "Yes dear."

Gray: *whispers "I... I..."

Erza: "JUVIA!"

Erza slid into the door frame and Wendy was right next to her. We all froze in shock, embarrassment, and a little fear. Me and Juvia split in a flash and I looked away as my face heated up while Juvia scrambled to explain to Erza.

Juvia: *flustered "E-erza, we-we were just um rebandaging me. It was nothing, Gray came to help it uh haha."

Juvia's POV:

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, that was so embarrassing. 

But me and my love were so close, was he going to say something? WAS HE GOING TO TRY TO KISS ME AGAIN?!

I looked at Erza expecting her to be angry but instead she looked sad and worried. Wendy averted her gaze from me but I don't--

Oh no my leg!

Erza: "Are you alright Juvia?"

Juvia: "Yes of course."

Erza: "Okay, when you two are done meet us at the guild so we can hurry to Vellyne."

Juvia: "Y-yes, we will see you there."

I watched them leave and waited to hear the door close. Once it had, I sighed out in relief. I looked back over to Gray who was still averting his gaze from me and where Erza stood. He looked sad, curse these ugly wounds.

 Gray: "I'm sorry."

Juvia: "Don't be sorry love, let's finish. She's right, we need to hurry."

He looked back at me with worry but nodded while we finished putting on my new bandages.