Chapter 32

Mirajane's POV:

As we made it around the mountain, we were met with a huge army. There was a beautiful woman leading the charge in full armor, she had blonde hair that was braided and hung down in front of her all the way to her knee. She pointed her hand toward us and a volley of arrows filled the sky all aimed at us. Before they could hit, a huge ice wall formed and blocked the arrows.

We looked over to see Lucy and Carla with a few members of Lamia Scale trailing them. 

Mirajane: "Lucy! Thanks for the assist."

Lyon: "Of course, is there any word about Juvia? Is she alright?!"

Lisanna: "We think so, she's at the guild resting."

Lyon: "I can't believe that idiot let this happen to Juvia!"

Yuka: "Now is not the time we need to focus on the battle!"

Before I knew it, the woman leading the charge was in front of me holding a large lance. She hit me sending me flying.

Lucy, Lisanna, Elfman: "MIRA!"

??: "You must all get out of the way of Vellyne, we have come for the princess you stole."

Lyon: "She is not your princess! YOU CAN'T HAVE HER! ICE MAKE: EAGLE!"

The woman knocked his ice away with ease. I transform myself into my Satan Soul and rushed her. 

Mirajane: "I WON'T LET YOU HAVE JUVIA!"

??: "I'm sorry my life belongs to Vellyne, I MUST CARRY OUT MY MISSION!"

Gajeel's POV:

I ran into the guild holding the space guy. Wendy and master looked at me and met me half way.

Makarov: "Gajeel my boy, what is happening."

Gajeel: *pained "Get magic cuffs, this guy needs 'em."

Wendy: "That's one of the guys that took Juvia!"

Gajeel: *pained "Yeah it... it..."

I fell over and passed out.

Gray's POV:

My eyes fluttered opened. I see the top of Juvia's head and I can feel her body shaking. She's saying something.

Juvia: *crying "Please Mest! I-I ne-ed to go back!"

Gray: *quietly pained "What... did I say... about that."

Juvia sat up, her face was covered in tears and she stared at me in shock.

Juvia: *crying "D-darling!"

I sit up with her help and see Mest standing in front of the door.

Mest: "She tried to go to the army at our backdoor. I brought her back here."

I grab Juvia's face and turn her toward me and lean my forehead against hers.

Gray: *whispering "Juvia please, you promised me you wouldn't leave me. *tears fall  Please don't leave me."

She shook with tears and jumped on me, wrapping her arms around my neck. She held me tight and even though it hurt for her to do so, I pulled her in as close as I could. I won't let her go, she's not going back with them. 

Juvia leaned back keeping her arms still wrapped around my neck and my arms wrapped around her waist. 

Juvia: *crying "I'm sorry my love, I'm just... *hic  I'm so scared."

Gray: *softly "I know, don't worry me and Natsu promised we'd beat them."

Juvia looked at me sadly but then her face changed to joy as her smile that I fell in love with beamed at me.

Juvia: "Okay."

The door opened and Wendy was standing in the doorway.

Wendy: "I think you all need to come down and hear this."