Chapter 8

Gray's POV:

The amount of magic caused our clothes and hair to flow upwards like we were falling. We all looked around at each other in shock. Steven then opened his eyes, but they weren't the golden-yellow ones we were first met with but black ones that looked like they were speckled with stars in them. It was like looking into the night sky. 

The magic continued to soar through the room. We were dead quiet, not knowing what was going on was starting to freak me out. I feel like we are wasting time, I don't know what he's doing but this isn't helping. Sitting here waiting for what, will Juvia magically fall out of the sky?! ... Dammit Juvia, why did you go? We could have stopped them, I have this horrible feeling in my heart that Juvia is in incredible danger and pain. We need to get to her now!

My thoughts were cut off by Steven releasing his spell. His eyes closed again and reopened back to his golden ones. 

Levy: "So what just happened?"

Steven: "I used space magic to find her."

Everyone: "Space magic?"

Steven: "Yes in our world there are only two truths, time always moves forward and space always exists. If that person is alive, then they exist in space and in time, which good news she is alive and does exist on this plane. I don't know where exactly within the space, I just know she is being held at the castle in the capital of the country of Vellyne."

Erza: "All the way over there?!"

Natsu: "How far is it?"

Lucy: "Jeez Natsu, do you know anything? We are here in Fiore and Vellyn is all the way down here."

Lucy said while pointing at the map the master had given Erza. 

Natsu: "Wow, that is far."

Gray: "Who cares! Let's get going, the faster we leave the faster we can save Juvia!"

Gajeel: "Yeah, I'm with the ice perv. Let's stop wasting time and save Juvia!"

Natsu: "Yeah, I'm all fired up now!"

Natsu's fist roared with a flame.

Wendy: "Mr. Steven will you join us?"

Steven: "Um... actually I'm going to head to your guild."

Everyone: "What, Why?"

Steven: "I'm not sure what condition you will find your friend in but I have a bad feeling, the darkness that emits from that kingdom is immense."

As Steven says this his eyes have changed once again from their golden color to a dark purple. His magic seems to be showcased by his eyes.

Steven: "I want to help and my specialty is healing magic, so I will await your return at your guild."

Erza: "I hope you're wrong but I appreciate your help in finding her and helping us when we return. I feel a war coming."

Steven: "Agreed."

1 day later...

We made our way onto an international train, this train will take us all the way to the country of Vellyne. I hate that it took us an extra day to get to all the paperwork needed to travel, that's one more day Juvia is in their hands. Steven's magic is mysterious but I can sense that those purple eyes of his sensed some sort of darkness emitting from there, which means there is no way Juvia is alright.

Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel sat nauseously in their seat as the train made its journey, this trip is taking hours and I'm just getting more pissed by the second. How long will she have to wait? This bad feeling in my gut just keeps building.