Chapter 30

Lucy's POV:

Wendy: "GRAY!"

Warren: "I'll get him!"

Warren ran to Gray and attempted to pick him and Levy up. I ran over and put levy on my back while Warren slung Gray's arm over his shoulder and we ran upstairs with Wendy and Master trailing us. We reached the infirmary where Steven was finishing wrapping Juvia.

Juvia: *crying "GRAY! Is he okay?!"

Lucy: "Don't worry Juvia he's just banged up a little."

Steven: *sigh "Lay them down, Wendy can you heal Gray and Panther Lilly? I'll heal Miss Levy."

Wendy: "Yes!"

Those two went off and started healing the others.

Makarov: "Lucy, what is happening out there?"

Lucy: "It's not good. There is a huge army headed our way and the mages that are already in town are strong. Natsu is fighting a lava mage that hurt Juvia and Gray, Erza is fighting a requip mage so they are at a stalemate, Laxus is fighting Elvia, and Gajeel saved us while on his way here. I'm worried about him the most, that guy has some sort of space magic I don't think he'll last long but my keys are no match for him. He was able to close my gates."

Makarov: "This is bad, we might need to get help from our fellow guilds."

Lucy: "Carla, can you rush me over to Lamia Scale? I know Lyon will want to help."

Carla: "Of course. Let's go!"

Makarov: "Be careful and after Lamia Scale you should head to other guilds if possible. The more help the better."

Juvia: *crying "I'm *hic  sorry. This is all my fault. *hic"

Makarov: "Don't fret my child, this is not your fault. These people will pay for hurting you and our guild! So please don't cry, we won't lose to these people and we won't let them take you again!"

I rushed over to Juvia and enveloped her in my arms. She sobbed and my heart ached. I know how she feels, having the whole guild fight and hurt for you is hard but it's what our family does. I let her go and gave her a smile before running out of the room with Carla flying behind me.

Juvia's POV:

After Lucy left, everyone left Gray, Levy, and I in the infirmary. I know I'm going to regret this but..

I hobbled over to Gray, it hurts but I want to be with him. He was wrapped in bandages, the lava burned him more than I thought and Elvia has also hurt him so much. I stared sadly at Gray as he slept. Oh my love, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I know master said not to blame myself and to not do anything rash but... I can't handle this. My family is fighting for me and all I can do is sit here and watch, as much as I believe in Fairy Tail I know the truth behind their strength. They won't win I know it, I'm sorry Gray, I'm sorry... Fairy Tail.

I lean down over Gray and kiss his forehead. I will always love you Gray.