5.

@pjm.

He's still angry with me...
No wonder he blocked me :(

@tae.
|
You know he can't stay angry with you, give him some time.

@pjm.
|
It's already been 3 months... I miss him :(

@tae.
|
Go to him then and talk. I'm sure he'll be happy to get back together with you.

@pjm.
|
No.

_____________________________________

" Jimin you're needed here ! "

" I'm coming Tae. " Jimin thanked his makeup stylist as he glanced at himself in the mirror, checking for any flaws in his suit.

He was called here for a photoshoot for a famous magazine. His personal assistant and manager, Taehyung had informed him that he was supposed to shoot with another model who haven't arrived yet.

Even though he had done many photoshoots, he was a little tensed about it. Ever since he and Jungkook had started dating, Jungkook was his partner in many events and photoshoots. Even if it was a solo photoshoot or a mv shooting, Jungkook would always accompany him, bring him snacks and would support him.

But he wasn't here today and Jimin knew he wouldn't come.

" You did well today Jimin-shi, hoping to work with you again. "

" Thank you Minho-shi, it was great to work with you too. "

Jimin thanked his co-workers and got inside the changing room to change into his clothes.

" Here ! " Taehyung handed him a cup of caramel mocha as soon as he came outside from the room.

" Thank you Tae. " Jimin thanked his soulmate as he sipped onto the drink, his eyes widening at the familiar taste of sweetness.

Jungkook used to bring him his favourite ...

" Di-did he ? "

" He came by while you were changing. " Taehyung handed him the other cup with a bag containing his favourite strawberry pastry.

_____________________________________

@Pjm.

(*´∇`*)

@serendipity |Is it yummy ?

@serendipity
|
Is it yummy ?

@ggukie
|
Share with me 🥺 ?

@Pjm.
|
@ggukie no (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

________________________________

They look so cutee (≧▽≦)