7.

How Jikook broke up 💔

warning : a little insecure Jungkook and a very harsh Jimin 💔

Contains angst so it's okay if you don't wanna read :)
______________________________________

" Will you stop complaining for once Jungkook ? Am I now not even allowed to hand out with my friends. " Jimin said tiredly sitting on the adjacent couch, in front of Jungkook.

" I'm not complaining hyung. I'm just sad that you didn't even inform me about it. "

" But what is the big deal- ? " , " It is a big deal hyung... You promised..." Jungkook's voice cracked as he tried to complete his sentence, " you promised me that you'll come to the dinner date. I made reservations and waited for nearly 3 hours... "

" I'm sorry Jungkook but I got a last minute call from Taemin. He and others were already waiting for me so I had to- " , " Even I was waiting for you hyung... You didn't come. "

" Jungkook please can we talk some other time ? I'm tired. " Jimin said walking towards their room in their shared apartment.

" And so am I ! " Jungkook now stood in front of Jimin, fists clenched tightly and eyes red. " I'm just tired of you ignoring my presence ! I'm tired of you postponing our dates and movie nights. I'm not stopping you from spending time with your friends, but I want you to spend some time with me too !  That's all I'm asking for. "

" Stop it Jungkook ! I can't spend my entire time on you. I'm an idol, I have a perfect image to maintain and I can't escape from my job just to go on a stupid date with you and waste my time. " Jimin grabbed the water bottle kept on the table and drank a few sips. He didn't want to fight with Jungkook over such a petty thing. But he didn't knew how much those words hurt Jungkook.

" So you think our dates are stupid and a waste of time ? All those memory don't matter to you ? " Jungkook asked desperately, tears filling up his eyes.

Jimin sighed deeply and was about to walk towards his room until he felt someone pulling his wrist. He glanced back to see Jungkook looking at him with tearful eyes and a broken smile.

" Did all of those dates mean nothing to you hyung ? Those shy glances during award shows and t-that, " Jungkook had to hold back a sob, not wanting to break down in front of Jimin, especially when Jimin thinks that Jungkook doesn't matter to him.

" T-tell me h-hyung don't I-i matter t-to you. " Jungkook was now openly crying, tears running down his cheeks and eyes bloodshot red. All he wanted was for Jimin to hug him tightly and tell him that he matters to him. Their each moment spend together matters to Jimin.

" H-hyung please tell me, you do l-love me right ? Just like how I love you ? " Jungkook grew even more desperate to hear those words from Jimin's mouth.

All Jimin had to do was just tell Jungkook that he loved him and whisper a few comforting words for Jungkook.

But, " No I don't love you ! Now leave me alone and don't ever come to me " with that Jimin yanked out his hand from Jungkook's grip and left to his room, slamming the door loudly, leaving behind a crying and a broken Jungkook.

______________________________________