11.

Few weeks later

Everything seemed to get back to normal with time passing by. Ji-ho accepted in the court that he had abused Jimin and was sentenced to prison atleast for 10 years. In addition the police also found drug samples in his hotel room. Everything was fine except for Jimin, who might be missing Jungkook a bit too much.

He would often think sometimes how things would have been if he hadn't broken up with Jungkook. Maybe they would be living in their shared apartment and would have finally adopted the dog Jungkook wanted since a long time.

Many times he thought of just confronting Jungkook and talk everything out. Maybe if things worked out they could even get back together. But Jimin was just a coward who was too afraid to accept his mistakes.

And what would he even say if he were to meet Jungkook someday accidentally. That he was regretting his decisions and wanted to get back together. Jungkook was better without Jimin in his life.

Ding !

@k-news

Idol Jeon Jungkook spotted rising actress Lee Summi inside a cafe. Has the golden maknae finally moved on from his ex Idol park Jimin. . .

Click here to read more...

" Aaaaa fuck it ! I'm getting Jungkook back by hook or crook. He's mine and only mine !! " Jimin threw the phone on the floor with a force which caused the screen to crack.

" I'm coming kookie "