12.

" What are you doing here ? " Jungkook frowned when he saw a  familiar face sitting on the couch of his luxurious penthouse. His manager had informed him that Jimin asked for his schedule and when he would be free but he had refused him to give Jimin any information. However he hadn't expected that he would show up at his home. He should have changed the password.

" You didn't pick up my calls and blocked me everywhere ! How was I supposed to talk to you ? " Jimin huffed angrily folding his legs to sit properly on the couch. " Your manager refused to give me your schedule. "

" That's because I told him to do so. Now get out ! " Jungkook shouted. He saw Jimin flinching  and shrinking back.

" No ! I won't. I want to talk to you ! " Jimin knew Jungkook was angry with him and it was his fault that they broke up. But he won't be a coward today.

Man up Jimin ! It's just your jungkookie !

" Get out Jimin. Don't test my patience right now. " Jungkook muttered angrily but Jimin just sat on the couch looking at Jungkook with those puppy eyes.

" Are you and Sunmi seeing eachother ? " Jimin looked at Jungkook clenching his jaw. " It has nothing to do with you Jimin. It's none of your business,  whether I date someone or if I wish to remain single. " Jungkook barked at him.

Jimin whimpered when Jungkook had raised his voice at him. During their few years of relationship Jungkook had never raised his voice at him. Even during arguments when Jimin was entirely at fault, he blamed it all on Jungkook but still Jungkook would listen to him quietly and say sorry at the end, even if he wasn't at fault.

" Get out Jimin, don't test my patience. You better leave before I call the security. "

Jimin sniffed, wiping his unshed tears and took his bag from the couch. Without glancing at Jungkook he left the penthouse leaving the door open.

Jungkook sighed and stood up to close the door.

I should change the password.