8.

How Jikook broke up pt. 2 💔

Warning : it's just fluff
______________________________________

When Jimin woke up in the morning to the empty side of the bed, he knew he had messed up. He knew he had stepped out of his boundaries with Jungkook and he was going to make up for it.

He was just in the heat of the moment when he said those words to Jungkook, which he didn't even mean. He loves Jungkook more than anything in the world and he was going to prove it to him. Make up for the mistakes he had made.

With his determined thoughts he walked out of the room to make breakfast for his boyfriend who must be sleeping in the guest room according to Jimin.

But Jimin frowned when there was no trace of Jungkook in their entire apartment. He even tried to call the younger but the calls were going straight to the voicemail.

Maybe he left early ? Maybe he got a call from his manager ? , Jimin thought but then, he also couldn't digest the fact that Jungkook left without leaving him a message.

He glanced around the living room until something shiny caught his eyes.
The promise ring

His breath hitched as he walked towards the table and picked up the ring which was placed on a piece of paper.

Jungkook was a guy who couldn't express his emotions well. Jimin still remembered the day when they first met at an art gallery and how adorably Jungkook was stuttering,  describing his love for art. He surely was a shy and awkward baby for someone who knew him perfectly. For others he was just a popular idol who had billions of fans.

Jungkook was someone who would express himself by writing out cute notes and soft and heart touching letters. Jimin loved them all and had saved all of these notes and letters in his drawer.

With shaky hands he kept the ring aside and picked the paper to read the note.

Hyung...

I'm sorry for all the things I said yesterday. I was just emotionally overwhelmed and i couldn't control myself.

You know I hate it when you break promises, especially the ones which includes our dates and movie nights.

I'm sorry for my sudden outburst...

Please forgive me and accept my invitation for the breakfast at our rooftop ?

Oh God ! His idiotic boyfriend had just knocked him out of his breath. He really thought that Jungkook was going to break up with him and tell him to leave him alone. He couldn't even imagine his life without Jungkook. It was all black and white without the cute bunny teethed human who made his life colourful.

He quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up and got dressed quickly before rushing towards the rooftop.

Once reaching there he saw Jungkook sitting on one of the chairs, his lips turned into a frown and his hands plucking the flower petals from the flower he was holding.

The breakfast was covered with a tin foil and Jimin hoped that it was still warm, considering the amount of time he took to get ready.

When Jungkook saw Jimin approaching the table, he stood up and went to hug Jimin who gladly returned the hug back.

" I thought you wouldn't come hyung. " He muttered nervously hiding his face in the crook of Jimin's neck, inhaling his rosy scent.

" It was impossible for me to not come, especially when my boyfriend called me, whom I love a lot. I'm sorry for yesterday. " Jimin pulled back and made Jungkook sit on one of the chairs before sitting down in his lap and wrapping his arms around him.

" I just had a hard day at work and was just a little angry. I'm sorry I took it out on you. I love you. " Jimin kissed his lips and pulled away continuing, " I really really love you so please don't doubt my love for you. I just spoke it out in anger that I don't love you. I didn't mean it. "

Jimin had a few tears in his eyes remembering yesterday night's events. Now that he is in his right state of mind he clearly regrets saying those things to Jungkook. If only he could erase those moments and forget about them.

" I love you too hyung... Just, just don't bottle up your emotions. If you're feeling too low or having a bad day, you can always call me. I promise I'll try my best to make it better for you. "
" Hmm I will, I'm sorry again. I thought that you left me. " Jimin said pulling out the promise ring which belonged to Jungkook.

" Ah, this morning I was cooking so I didn't want the ring to get dirty so I had placed it on the table. I forgot to wear it later on. Can you please put it on me ? " Jungkook askes cutely and who was Jimin to deny it. He gently held Jungkook's hand and put the ring on his ring finger.

Jimin smiled at the memory when they had first bought these rings. Jungkook had surprised him with these rings on his birthday, saying that these were promise rings. When Jimin had asked Jungkook that what promise did these rings held ? He had expected a funny answer but all he got was Jungkook saying that, " These rings will always remind me about the promise that I've made to myself. The promise of giving you the best wedding  proposal so that you can't reject me hyung. "

Jimin knew they weren't the perfect couple and there would be fights between them, but he wasn't going to let them grow into something big.

That day Jimin made a promise to himself that he would never let Jungkook go. Would never keep him apart and would always give him the love he deserved.

______________________________________