Ben

Charlies POV:
(The next day)

I woke up in the morning in the best way, next to Nick. Since yesterday things have been alot better, I'm still not eating very well but it might go away, it might off just been an off couple of weeks. When I sat up I felt Nicks hands on my side pulling me back down. He rolled me over and hugged me. Instead of protesting I just let it happen. We laid there together saying nothing, doing nothing, just enjoying being together.

We eventually got up, "Love, can you get out please? When your done" I ask him lovingly. He comes over to me, shirtless.

"I will if you want me to, but you know I don't need to." Hes playing with my hair as he always does. He's always loved my hair, so I've never changed it.

"I need to get used to it, i'm gonna try!" Nick smiles down at me, he takes my hand and helps me up. I fumbled through my draws for my knitted jumpers. I couldn't find one so I went to the other side of the room where Nicks draws were.

"Uhm what do you think your doing?" He asked me jokingly. I did a sort of evil laugh before picking out my favourite jumper of his. I laid it on the bed and went back over to my drawers to pick out the rest of my clothes. When all my clothes were on the bed I nervously got ready. My scars and scabs were starting to heal. Nick saw I was nervous but left me to it. As soon as I was ready Nick came and squeezed me tightly.

_______________

Nicks POV:

Charlies learning that I won't judge him, which is good. When I let go of him we went downstairs. He sits at the dining table while I go into the kitchen. I heard the faint tapping of Charlie typing. I go in the fridge for the orange juice, I grab 2 cups from the cupboard and fill them up. I give Charlie the bigger glass and bring it out to him. He looks up at me for a brief moment and grinned at me. He quickly looked back down and started to type again. I went back into the kitchen to get him a small snack of crackers. I again brought it out to him and put it on the table, this time he didn't even look up  he just kept typing.

"Is it k if I go out with Issac today?" He asked me, still not looking up from his phone. He's really concentrated on it, I start to get curious.

"Yeah of course, will you need the car?"I asked him. He finally looked up from his phone and nodded at me. "If your going out you need to eat and drink." He puts his phone down and drinks the orange juice but hesitates before the crackers. I watch him unnoticeably, eventually he eats them. We stay silent while he eats. I gave him 4 crackers and he brings me back 2.

"I'm sorry Nick, I can't" He said to me, I saw how upset he was and just left it. I kissed him on the lips and he smiled. "I'm going now" He went and grabbed his phone from the table and his keys from the back door.

"Alright, I love you" I shouted him, I heard a muffled "I love you too" before the door slammed.

______________

Charlies POV:

I left the house, Ben kept texting me and it's pissing me off, he's trying to fix things with us but I don't want to. I'm going out with Issac to distract myself. I got into the car and started it. The sun was shining through the windows, the grass was waving in the wind and I couldn't wait for my day out with him, i haven't seen him a lot lately. I drove off and went to the town square. It was hard to find a parking spot but I found one eventually. Issac walked over to me as I was getting out the car.

"Do you wanna get some food?" Issac asked, no one except Nick knew about my eating, I just had to try and play along, eating outside is the hardest.

"Nick made me a big breakfast, but you can though!" I replied, he shrugged and took me over to this huge Greggs. I stood outside because it was way to busy inside. I pulled out my phone so it didn't seem awkward me just standing there. There were 9 missed calls from Ben and 27 missed messages. I opened them and there were so many saying "I know where you are, I'm coming to meet you, answer me or please Charlie" All these messages made me really nervous.

"Charlie?" I heard this thinking it was Issac, i look up from my phone, it was Ben. He had changed so much but he was still  recognisable. My jaw dropped, he wasn't lying when he said he knew where i was. 

"What the actual fuck ben. You fucking stalker, get away from me," his huge grin quickly turned to sternness and unhappiness. 

"Charlie, its not stalking if you leave your snap location on or put on your insta stories where your going" i never added him on snap or insta, what the hell. "Anyway enough about that how ar-" i cut him off.

"The thing is Ben,  i never added you on snap or insta, how did you know i would be here? seriously." his face became nervous. I knew he was stalking me, i just wanted him to admit it. Just as he was about to answer Issac came out with a pizza, coke and orange juice in his hands. 

"I'll message you," ben said before walking away down the street. Issac presented me with a bottle of coke. 

"Take it, its yours!" i took it happily and before i could say thank you Issac asked "Who was that? Didn't he used to be in Nicks year in school?" i opened my coke, its one of the annoying ones with the attached lids so they're recycled together. Most people literally just chuck it on the ground either way so....

"Oh yeah he recognised me as Nicks boyfriend and wanted to know how he is" I could tell Issac was suspicious but went along with it. We went to Waterstones, the works, WHSmith and any other shop with books in it you can think of. When we finally said our goodbyes, i got in the car  and checked my phone, i had a missed message from nick asking when i was coming home. I clicked on it and responded with something along the lines of 'now'. I clicked of my chat with nick and saw ben pop up. I swiped it away almost immediately. I swore to myself that as son as i got in i would tell Nick about what happened with me and Ben.