Talking

Nicks POV:

I was unable to sleep, eat or generally just do anything since the last message i sent to charlie. I was still so mad at him but there's nothing i could do until he was ready to talk to me. I was on the sofa and hadn't moved since yesterday. It was Sunday at about noon, I was wrapped up like a burrito watching charlies favourite film. I don't particular like this movie but i love charlie so i watch it. Henry was curled up next to me, asleep. I was just drowning in my thoughts, the main one being if charlie wanted to divorce. I felt like i was going to cry but i think i cried all my tears yesterday after my...panic attack? meltdown? mid life crisis? To be honest i have no idea what that was yesterday, I've seen Charlie have panic attacks and i think that's what it was but i cant be sure. 

I heard keys jingle in the door, i shot up thinking it was charlie but was surprised when i saw Taos black straight hair rather than charlie curly hair. I sat back down in my burrito form as Tao waked into the front room. He gave me a teacher like look when he saw me in the state i'm in. "I'm here to talk to you" he had sat down on the futon near the tv. I found the remote between all my bedding and turned the tv down. 

(this will be in a different style but please don't mind it will swich back after this long convo xx) 

N: Is this a 'i'm here to murder you' or a 'i actually want to have a civil talk with you' kind of talk?

T:Nick, take this seriously. You've upset Charlie and i want to know more. 

N:Has Char told you everything? 

T: Yes, i think. 

N: Look, i love Charlie a lot but the fact he believed Ben over me has just broken me. 

T: Charlies not doing so well either, he's destroyed because of what you did.

N: That's the thing! I've done nothing . I've always known that Charlie is very private about his things especially about his Mental health. 

T: Nick, i dont think Charlie actually believes you did it he's just really shaken up by whats happened in the last 2 weeks. 

N: It still doesn't give him the right!

T: The right to do what?

N: What?... erm i dont know actually.

T: Look its probably a good idea to get proof before you talk to charlie 

N: Yeah but how? 

T: Talk to Otis. 

Tao stood up and got ready to leave 

T: I'm going to send Charlie to talk to you in 2 days, be ready and don't mess this up. For your own good. 

I nod as he walks out without even saying bye. Tao actually made me see a couple things, one being that i'd be pretty pissed off to if i was in Charlies shoes. I would of done all the same things if i found out that someone had spread my biggest secrets, true or not. Although it was a short conversation it helped a lot. I needed to talk to Otis. I needed everything ready in 2 days which was going to be hard but not impossible. 

Charlies POV: 

Tao went out to talk to Nick, I asked Elle if my sister, who is just over a year older than me, could come round. Of course she said yes, Elle is just so kind that she would never say no to something like this. When Tori arrives I meet her outside. We hug for a very brief moment before she comes in. We head straight upstairs since Tori doesn't know Elle she thought it might be awkward so she asked before hand if we could just miss out the small talk. I show her to my room and shut the door behind us. Tori takes off her slightly wet coat and sits on the bed. I sit next to her, she came over mostly to help me with my nick problem. 

C: So... how are you? 

T: Charles. I am not here for me, i'm here for you. 

C: I know, but you know we haven't seen each other in agers. 

T: Just tell me what happened we can get to that later. 

Tori has always been weirdly sarcastic in all different ways, you can never really tell if its sarcasm or here just being her. She hasn't changed a lot since we were sixteen but that's what i like about her i guess. 

C: Right... do i have to? 

T: Charlie!

C: Fine. Do you remember ben hope? 

T: ben Hope? The bastard who attacked you in the locker rooms at Turham in year 11?

I had completely forgot that happened. When i was in year 11 Ben thought i opened my mouth to Tori and beat me up in the locker rooms after i spoke back to him, Nick, this random boy who i barley remember called Lucas and Micheal, Tori's husband pulled him off me. That was kinda the last time he bothered me because some prank got him done for doing what he did with me. 

C: Shit, yeah i forgot that happened, but basically he started stalking me when i was out with a friend and then he came to our house to explain himself and he said something...

T: what? 

C: He mentioned about knowing about my eating disorder because Nick told his friend Otis then Otis told Ben after he left for Higgs in sixth form. 

T: You believe him? 

C: Well yeah how else would Ben know. 

T:Your a fucking idiot Charles. 

C: What? Why?!

T: I saw how Nick looked after you when you were ill. Even if you didn't realise he looked after you the most. I'm telling you Nick told No one, it would have been passed on a lot more. 

C: Not necessarily, if Nick and Otis were good enough friends he would of told him not to tell anyone. 

T: And Otis did tell someone, so what would stop him from telling more people? 

C:.... Shit. But tori what if he did tell Otis but he only told ben and then told Ben not to tell anyone. 

T: Just wait and see, Nick might be getting together proof that he didn't do anything as we speak.

C: and what if he isn't? What if this is the final straw and he wants a divorce? 

T: For fuck sake Charlie, get a grip, nick doesn't want a divorce. 

C: And how do you know that, huh? You don't. 

We got so deep into conversation that I hadn't noticed Tao walk into the room. He cleared his thought to announce his presence. Me and Tori looked at each other then to Tao.  "Are you done?" he sighs. "Nick doesn't want a divorce he's actually scared you want a divorce, your going to talk to him in 2 days so get yourself together." I jumped up quickly and gave him a hug. as mad as i was at Nick i still loved him. "Hes getting together proof and so you best have a good fucking apology ready." He said as we pulled apart. I jumped with joy. I didn't really know what to feel but i knew i was excited.