Chapter 1

"Number... the results are out"

"Hey young man, did not they call your number just now?" The man saw that the young man was not responding to the voice so he called him.

"Hhh? Sorry, I was thinking about something "
Wei Ying snapped out suddenly, noticing it was already his turn, he hurriedly stood up, thanking the man for reminding.

The man sighed and shook his head, the young man was so beautiful and pleasing to eyes that from the moment sitting here, everyone was gazing over secretly.

Wei Ying took the test and was guided to enter the room. The doctor was sitting there, waiting for the next patient.

Wei Ying brought the test to the doctor with a nervous expression.

The doctor read the test silently again and again, then he sighed.

"Young man, is your relatives or families here with you?"

"Whaat? No....no I came alone"

Wei Ying held his breath, his pale face was so innocent and pitiful that the doctor find it hard to tell the truth.

"Okey, let me be honest with you, I have already read it multiple times to make sure, you have a stomach cancer, It will be not good if it continues to grow. its size makes it hard for a surgery and it is so risky, the chances are low, but even though don't give up hope"

Wei Ying's face paled, his trembling lips moved
"S-Stomach...Cancer...?"

His hands were locked together tightly, trying to control his emotions .

"I am so sorry to say it but yes, your lately dizziness, weight loss, vomiting..."

Wei Ying didn't understand what the doctor was saying, only the word cancer was circulating in his minds repeatedly, his vision blurred for a moment.

The doctor found out his abnormality and shook his shoulder slightly " Mr.Wei?"

Wei Ying covered his eyes " sorry doctor, suddenly my head became dizzy"

"I can not do this surgery only, I will introduce you to my seniors and will discuss your situation , it is better to start treatment early"

"How...How much left?"

"Sigh! It depends on the tumors growth and from what I see it is less than 6 months, the dizziness or vomiting will be more"

"If...I get under surgery...what's is the chance of treatment ?"

"It is less than 10 percent, If it is successful,We can drag it for 2,3 months, it will be painful period, eventually your symptoms will intense, we can slightly reduce the symptoms, but you can live more"

Wei Ying's hands were hurting from clenching hard
"...What if it not successful?"

"There are various possibilities, it may be just that six months or if the tumor is provoked, it will increase the speed of growth , lowering the time we have or even not coming out of the surgery, the surgery has its risks and it needs your consent for taking a full responsibility because of the low chance, if you agree I will call my seniors and discuss it for you?"

His throat was dry, Wei Ying hardly could utter the words before standing up

"Got it"