Chapter 9

Wei Ying brought the clothes

"Change in that room"

He himself went to prepare something hot for him, he could not find anything useful, It is not that much important, It is Lan Zhan not a stranger!

He persuaded himself with this words and brought a cup of hot water, he checked the cup's temperature, after making sure it was okey, he brought it to over to him.

Lan Zhan had already changed to Wei Ying's clothes, they were obviously smaller for him as his figure seemed even more out standing, standing there with the wet clothes in his hand.

"Sit" Wei Ying gestured him to sit on the sofa and brought the hot water

" drink it" his tone was in contrast with his actions.

His own clothes were slightly wet, he went back to his room to change it.Coming back, he saw Lan Zhan staring dazed at the cup, his face was still pale and when he took out the cup from his hands, his fingers brushed his hands, feeling the coldness, he frowned, why has not his body warmed up yet?

Lan Zhan followed his actions of going back and bringing a quilt from a room, then found himself wrapped with a quilt.

He looked stunned at Wei Ying, it was obvious Wei Ying still cared about him, He himself did not care much about his low body temperature, however it seems that Wei Ying noticed it when he picked up the cup.

Wei Ying went to the kitchen, Lan Zhan followed him to the kitchen , standing there watching him.
Wei Ying sensed his presence and looked back at him

"Why did you come to the kitchen?" His frown was just pretending.

"I-" Cough, Cough...

Lan Zhan could not speak, his voice was hoarse and his repeated coughs were preventing him from talking normally

Wei Ying anxiously brought him hot water, holding it for him to drink, when he finished, Wei Ying helped him sat on the closest chair.

"I will cook soup for you, stay here, don't move around"

Looking at his worried expression, Lan Zhan nodded his head obediently. This moments meant a life for him, his waiting outside was worth it.

Wei Ying covered the emotions in his eyes, how great it would be to spend his life with Lan Zhan, sigh, but, it was not possible anymore.

Wei Ying could sense Lan Zhan's gaze following his actions, until the moment of pouring soup for him, Lan Zhan's eyes were on him, afraid he would lose him again, the experience of losing Wei Ying was enough for him to develop a fear.

Wei Ying had a mixed feelings, his mind and heart were both in contrast. As he intended to sit down far away from Lan Zhan, his wrist was grabbed by a cold hand, looking at the owner of hand...

"Let go"

"Please... Can you sit here" Lan Zhan pointed to the chair beside himself. He was looking so pitiful, however, Wei Ying tried to overcome his heart.

"No" as he slightly moved, Lan Zhan's eyes filled with fear

"I beg you! Sit here, please" Wei Ying didn't expect his reaction, Lan Zhan's eyes were red, it was rare to see his eyes anxious like a child afraid of being abandoned.

Wei Ying sat on the chair Lan Zhan had pointed hurriedly " okey, okey, I am here"

Seeing his eyes turning slightly calm, Wei Ying tried to get his hand out of his capture, but Lan Zhan was grasping it tightly. Wei Ying tried to ignore this feeling but his heart had waved.

Lan Zhan ate the soup quickly with his other hand, his heart warming up by Wei Ying's kindness.

Wei Ying didn't struggle to take his hand anymore and he was focusing on eating.

Wei Ying noticed a soft touch falling on his hand, then one after another he could feel the gentle kisses landing on his fingers repeatedly.

Lan Zhan had bowed his head to kiss Wei Ying's slender hand, worshiping it like a treasure, he could not control his stubborn tears and a drop fell on his Wei Ying's precious hand.

As he tried to wipe it, the sound of spoon falling caught his attention. The moment he felt the wetness,Wei Ying looked over at Lan Zhan stunned.

Lan Zhan noticed his gaze and quickly looked down to hide his face but his hand didn't let go of Wei Ying's.

Wei Ying could not remember how much he had broken Lan Zhan's heart, his free hand lifted his chin, a drop of tear falling down along Lan Zhan's face collided with his hand.

Lan Zhan embarrassedly avoided his gaze, however, Wei Ying clearly saw those golden eyes teary, he felt like someone was grabbing his heart and pressing it tightly.

Wei Ying wiped the tears falling one by one gently making Lan Zhan to look at him directly. He saw Wei Ying's own eyes were teary

"You, Don't cry" his voice came out hoarse.

"But, you are obviously the one to cry first, stop crying I will also stop" Wei Ying looked at his eyes, both eyes were filled with endless love for Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan pulled him toward himself, hugging him on his lap, their faces only a little apart. Lan Zhan was the one to wipe his face.

"I love you"

"You know I will die?"

"I will not allow it, even death can't separate us"

"Sigh...do you know you are being unreasonable "

"For Wei Ying, I can be anything..."

"...."

"Give me a chance please , give us this chance, let me prove myself to you"

Wei Ying look at those eyes showing seriousness while his tone mixed with please. These golden eyes are his all life, his breath, he could not bear to make them teary again.

"Just promise me one thing"

Lan Zhan's eyes shined with hope, he was afraid he would deny his words.

"Anything! I would promise anything you want!"

Wei Ying tried to force a smile but he failed.

"A-After...If...I died....live well...find someon-"

Lan Zhan's face paled in a second visible to naked eyes.

"No! No!" He shook his head

"Lan Zhan, you promised"

Lan Zhan cupped his face, begging him.
"Don't do this to me, I beg you! Please! Please!"

"Okey! okey, calm down! Lan Zhan, I am sorry, sorry, don't cry" Wei Ying hugged him tightly, both crying wholeheartedly.

Lan Zhan's arm was hugging his waist, while the other hand holding the back of his head, wanting to make their souls and bodies one.

********************************************************
Well guys, as I promised I wrote this chapter, the other chapters will also be updated in a few days. Wait for the good news in the future chapters.
Thanks so much for writing comments and following the story, I will do my best to write to your heart's content🥰