Chapter 6

They stayed there motionless, until there was a sound of Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng entering the room together, the door was open.

They looked hesitant at Lan Zhan sitting there, then turned to mother

"Where is brother?! "

"I will break his leg if I find him, see if he can ran away again!"

Both talked at the same time, Lan Zhan frowned at Jiang Cheng's way of talking about Wei Ying but he could not say anything.

Mother Jiang looked at their gazes toward Lan Zhan

"We don't know anything, sigh!..... and he is your brother's boyfriend Lan Zhan"

Jiang Yanli looked amazed at Lan Zhan, his brother was so beautiful that she always wondered if he could find someone as good-looking at himself.

"WHAT?!!!" However, Jiang Cheng's reaction was the greatest, he could not believe it.
He looked seriously at Lan Zhan

"My brother is a fool, he will be abducted easily, I don't approve!"

"Wei Ying is not a fool" Lan Zhan corrected him.

"You!!"

"Enough" mother Jiang stopped them.

They left him alone in Wei Ying's room, Lan Zhan touched the bed, his love used to sleep here, he took breath deeply, Wei Ying's scent was mind calming.

"Wei Ying, where are you?" His whisper was so low that only he himself could hear it.

He stared dazed at Wei Ying's picture hanged on the wall, hugging the quilt tightly.

Minutes passed like this...
Suddenly, he heard the sound of Mr.Jiang talking loudly saying they finally found him.

As he got up hurriedly, his foot went on Wei Ying's clothes that had fallen under the bed and only part of them was visible.

It was his Wei Ying's clothes, how could he treat it casually, Lan Zhan bent down to pick them up, suddenly the sheets falling to the ground caught his attention.

It was a medical test result, Lan Zhan looked at the name written there and the time of the referral, he remembered Wei Ying told him that day he just had a cold so why is there need for a test.

He couldn't understand the medical words but what caught his attention was the word marked with red.
" tumor" his pupils shrank. His trembling eyes tried to see clearly, but the more he read the more blurred it became in front of his eyes until the sheet became wet with the tears falling.

He put all his strength on his legs, trying to move, someone should tell him that he read it wrong, his Wei Ying was find, yes! He definitely will be fine.

Everyone was still standing as Mr.Lan was waiting for the phone call, they had found the train he took, it seemed he has gone to one of the far cities. Mr.Lan's connection was going to find the exact location for him.

They suddenly saw Lan Zhan coming with teary eyes, there were some sheets in his hand.

"Read it! I saw wrong, I can't read, one of you read it?!" Jiang Cheng took the paper from him, the more he looked the more his faced lost his calmness.

"Jiang Cheng, what's the paper?"

Mother Jiang was anxiously watching his son's face being broken, she had never seen such a expression on Jiang Cheng.

" Wei...Wei Ying... has..a tumor!" With his words , Mother Jiang fainted on the spot, the maids caught her, bringing to a sofa. Father Jiang's hairs became white in a second.

"W-Wei Ying...My..Son!"

The phone call arrived at this moment.

"Mr.Lan we have found his tracts in the X city, we need more time to investigate "

Everything was so quiet that they could clearly hear what the other side said.
"I...will go now!" Lan Zhan tried to get a hold of himself and think properly. He can't lose Wei Ying.

"We don't know where he is exactly staying! How are you going to find him in such a big city?!"

Mr.Lan tried to reason with his son, it was the first time seeing Lan Zhan acting rashly.

"I will find him!" Seeing his son on the verge of breaking down, Mr.Lan sighed desperately.

"I will also come. Father, please take care of mother and sister, I will go there and find Wei Ying!"
Jiang Cheng helped his father sit, he could not let his father be under the pressure of searching.

It was better to stay here and look after mother.
Jiang Yanli looked at his brother with tears in her eyes " brother, please, bring back Wei Ying "

Jiang Cheng nodded.

"Let't go now" Jiang Cheng gestured to Lan Zhan.

They both hurriedly booked the plane, flying toward the X city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
_ Other side _

Wei Ying had already reached to the X city, he bought a house with a small yard, it had a few flowers planted there, belongings to the last owner.

He did not have much stuffs. The house could not be compared to his home but it was suitable for one person. For the first day, he lied all the time in the house, his mind was constantly thinking about Lan Zhan and his family.

He missed them, he regretted why he didn't kiss his Lan Zhan deeply as the last goodbye. Will Lan Zhan hate him? He didn't even explained anything but directly asked for a breakup.

Definitely, Lan Zhan is sad, he had broken his lover's heart. His heart hurt, he gathered his limbs, hiding his face and crying.

He stayed there like that until his stomach hurt from hunger, Wei Ying got up weakly, the dishes he  had ordered were still in the kitchen, there was not much things there.

The last owner was in hurry to sell it and it was Wei Ying's luck finding here as soon as he started searching for house.

As he took bite of the food, before swallowing completely, he vomited back, his hands covered his mouth, rushing to the bathroom.

********************************************************
Hiiiiii my lovely readers, I hope everything has been going well, the next chapter is on the way, I will update it in a few minute.