Chapter 4

Wei Ying went to turn off the video recorder, the moment of touching the stop, suddenly his vision filled with dark spots covering it and his phone fell down, he didn't notice that the phone was not off.

He sat there motionlessly, he was mentally broken,
Is this how he would going to live the rest of his life?! He could not see bear his parents worried look with every painful moments he was going to pass.

He had already searched about it, if he was going to get treatment after surgery, gradually, his body would not take anymore. He could not leave his family with the ugly picture of himself, drowning in pain.

He waited until he was better, looking at the mirror for the last time, his face was pale, if you looked carefully, you could see he had already lost weight.
He laughed at the picture of himself.

With a weak strength, he packed the necessary stuffs , he sent a message to Lan Zhan,

" I am leaving...sorry for everything, you were the best lover, the problem is me, don't ask why, It is hard enough for me, live your well, You will be the only one in my heart but we can't be together anymore"

leaving his mobile there, he didn't need it anymore.

The letter he wrote for his family with the video he recorded were enough.

Before leaving, he did not notice the sheets fell off the suitcase along part of his clothes, he thought it was just a few clothes left behind and didn't look carefully.

The train ticket he got was in one hand, waiting for the train to stop so the passengers could get on.

~~~~~~

Mr.Jiang sent Jiang Cheng for a business trip in another city. He would likely arrive in 2 days.

Today, they had an important meeting, The Lans were going to come to talk about further cooperation and Mr.Lan would personally come with his sons.

But, if he remembers correctly, his second son had his own company and he had built it with his own strength and it became one of the top companies.Why would he also come along?

"President! The Mr.Lan has arrived early, I have already led them to the meeting room.

As soon as Mr.Jiang entered, he saw Mr.Lan and his two sons standing up, greeting him.

Mr.Lan was so enthusiastic and warm that Mr.Jiang was a little stunned, he seemed friendlier than the last time they had seen each other.

"You may have not seen him, he is my second son, Lan Wangji, please guide him like your own son, he is so well behaved"

Mr.Lan was praising his son, trying to make the way easier for getting the approval.

Mr.Jiang looked at Lan Zhan, the young man was handsome and capable, having his own business at this age was something not everyone could done.

"Yes, yes, with Mr.Lan's upbringing , such a good and talented sons are expected"

Mr.Jiang also warmly smiled back.

"However, this can't be compared to Mr.Jiang's methods of upbringing, your sons are much better, your first son's meticulousness at handling affairs are so well known"

"Yeah, Jiang Cheng is a big help in the company, you know I am getting older, It is better to spend more time with my wife at home, haha"
Mr.Jian talked friendly.

Mr.Lan continued cautiously .

"I have also heard your second son is a professional designer, they are definitely your proud, it would be better for young people see each other more, learning from the another"
Mr.Lan smiled sincerely....

"Jiang Cheng is on a business trip and my second son, Wei Ying is unwell so he is taking a few days off , it would be great if we they were here"

Mr.Jiang noticed that as soon as he said Wei Ying was unwell, the look of the Lans changed.

The second son who was mostly expressionless was stunned for a moment then a layer of worry covered his face.

Mr.Lan talked first "Oh, is your son's sickness serious?! If you need anything I can help.I know some good doctors"

Mr.Jiang waved his hand causally" No, No, he had a cold , nothing serious"

The sound of message filled the room, it was a special sound Lan Zhan had set for his Wei Ying

"Excuse me" He saw everyone's attention on him.

When he saw the content of message, the mobile fell down, the sound of the mobile hitting the floor was loud enough.

When they saw Lan Zhan's anxious and worried look

"What happened?!" Mr.Lan asked hurriedly

"Brother?!"

Lan Zhan looked at his brother and father, his calm face was cracked, his face had paled in a second, his trembling hands handed the mobile to his brother hardly.

Lan Xichen was quick witted, he grabbed the phone, seeing a chat message open, there was a message sent from the name saved love. They were shocked

"Mr.Lan what happened?!"

Mr.Jiang saw their anxious looks and thought something big happened.

"W-Wei..Ying?" Mr.Jiang looked stunned at Lan Wangji saying his son's name.

"Brother, calm down we will solve it!" Lan Xichen assured his brother.

Mr.Lan turned to Mr.Jiang " Mr.Lan, please, could you contact your son now?!

Mr.Jiang didn't understand how it was related to Wei Ying.

"Mr.Lan? What about Wei Ying?"

"Mr. Jiang, we will explain it! First call Wei Ying, see where is he?"

"I beg you, please" Mr.Jiang saw Lan Wangji's begging and his trembling hands.

"Okey, okey" He directly dialed Wei Ying's number and put on speaker , but their was not any response.

Gradually, a frown appeared on his face.

He called home and put on speaker, his wife's crying could be heard

"Wife? Why are you crying?!"

"W..Wei Ying!" She was crying heart brokenly.

"W-What? What about Wei Ying?!!!"

********************************************************