Chapter 2

Wei Ying went home quietly, as he was getting in the room, his brother got out of the room hurriedly , confronted him " Wei Ying! Where were you?! I was gonna come after you! Mom has called you several time, she was worried about you"

"Sorry, I had turned off the phone during working"

His head was low, Jiang Cheng was waiting for his playful words like always, he was abnormally quiet.

Jiang Cheng stopped him, grabbing his hand

"What happened?!"

"Nothing, I am tired"

"Did you go to the hospital?"

".. yes, it was a little cold"

"Okey, rest more, the company is not that much important "

"Hmm"

Wei Ying finally got inside, closing the door, his dizziness had started and he was afraid of Jiang Cheng finding out.

He slipped there, sitting unmoved until his vision came back. His back was resting on the door, not knowing what to do. When his vision was clear, he stood up, moving to the bed, trying to get sleep.

~~~~

Madam Jiang knocked on the door, Jiang Cheng had told her that Wei Ying is fine, but she could not help her motherly love, she was feeling as her heart was being stabbed

"Wei Ying?"

Wei Ying woke up to the sound of the knock

" Mom"

She came in and saw her son getting up, his head messy. She sat beside him on the bed, brushing his hair gently

"You didn't answer, I was worried "

Wei Ying smiled back faintly "Sorry, I was not paying attention to phone"

Today, I don't know how many times I have lied and I will lie....

"I was going to tell you, you know my friend who visited us yesterday, tomorrow I will go visit her, do you want to come with me? It would be refreshing, you are used to just working, it is time for finding someone and dating, she has a boy a few years older than you, maybe you would like him, hmm?"

"Mom, don't arrange blind dates, I am still young"
Wei Ying had not yet announced that he already has a boyfriend, he had planned on telling them in the near future, but with the current situation, it was better mot to tell.

"Okey, you and Jiang Cheng will die single I know, sigh"

Mother Jiang joked about it, but Wei Ying knew that he would really die alone, he smiled bitterly.

"I have cooked your favorite dishes, come on"

Madam Jiang lead him toward the kitchen, wanting to show her talent. Normally, the chef would prepare their meals, but sometimes Madam Jiang would like to personally cook.

As soon as Wei Ying entered the kitchen, he smelled the scent of the various food that were mixed, his stomach was playing tricks again as he wanted to vomit the next second.

He endured it hardly " I just remembered I have something to do, I will go now, thanks mom, the foods seem so delicious, I will come and eat them later"

Wei Ying tried to walk normally in front of her, when he was out of sight, he hurried back to his room, in the bathroom he vomited.

He had not eaten much and all the thing that were coming out were water and his stomach acid.

His stomach was burning, he sat there on the floor of the bathroom, as he did not have the extra energy to stand up a second, the floor was cold and by passing of the time he was feeling a pain in his abdomen.

Wei Ying grabbed his abdomen, it seemed the pain was taking all over his body gradually.

He stood up hardly, reaching to his bed, his lied there, tolerating the pain until it eventually eased, his forehead was sweating and his face was terribly pale, his lips were colorless, his hairs were sticking to his sweaty forehead.

Wei Ying laughed, this laugh was more bitter than his crying, when he was feeling that he was a guy blessed by God, he was crushed to the ground by the hands of the cruel fate.

When Mr.Jiang and Jiang Cheng were off the work, they came home, seeing Madam Jiang and Jiang Yanli only "Where is Wei Ying?"

Mr.Jiang asked as he reached to sit beside Madam Jiang, kissing her cheek, showing affection. It was their usual routine as it had become habit for the children to eat their dog food every time.

"Sigh, I don't know, he seemed unwell, I specially cooked his favorite dished to his taste but he could not eat, your company is overwhelming my son!"

Madam Jiang complained to him.

"He sometimes works overtime, even forgetting himself to eat or drink, why are you squeezing you employees?!"

Wei Ying was working in his father's company as a designer, his father, the president and his brother as his right hand. Mr.Jinag has retreated mainly, making space for Jiang Cheng so in the one year, Jiang Cheng has been working basically in his father's position, The company has been rising and thriving, showing Jiang Cheng's talent in managing a company.

Wei Ying was not interested in managing and was mainly interested in designing so he had started working there and he was well known there.

Because of his beauty and cheerful personality everyone like him, his talent in designing was so astonishing that there was not a single rumor about opening a back door for him, he had graduated from one of top universities.

Mr.Jiang frowned slightly

" That boy will exhaust himself, I will give him a few days off, but, he is stubborn, won't accept taking days off!"

Jiang Yanli was worried about his brother and got up to check on him. Wei Ying was asleep and didn't notice anyone entering the room.

Jiang Yanli checked her temperature and it seemed normal but his forehead seemed a little wet.

She tucked the quilt for him, not to get sick again.

********************************************************