Chapter 3

~ night~

" boss, I have already sent the report to your phone"

"Hmm"

Lan Zhan looked at the words, Wei Ying was only at work, but he took the day off today, visiting hospital, because it was a private hospital there was not much information.

There was not anything unusual, he frowned puzzled, not understanding where was the problem, his uneasiness was still there as he had a bad feeling something would happen.

Mr and Madam Lan and Lan Xichen saw for the first time Lan Zhan's face showing expressing of worry.

"Brother, what's the matter? Has something happened in the company?"

Lan Zhan shook his head

"No, It is not the company"

Madam Lan was curious, she smiled meaningfully

"Who is it that makes you dazed?"

Father Lan was shocked, his first son was kind and was easy going so he was not worried about him, but his second son was so expressionless and cold to outsiders that both him and his wife were worried no one would dare date with him, with his son's personality he would not also get close first.

"You already have someone?"

Lan Zhan looked at the expectant eyes of his father, his mother's eager eyes and finally his brother's thoughtful look.

"Hmm" a beautiful smile on his face thinking of Wei Ying.

"Who is it?"

"Have we seen her?"

"Where did you meet?"

The rain of questions were dropping one after another.

"I saw him in the company"

Suddenly, Lan Xichen snapped as he thought of someone, he looked stunned.

"Did you get together with Jiang Cheng's brother?!"

Lan Zhan looked at his brother's meticulousness,
he was so observant.

"Lan Xichen, you know him?" Mother Lan found another source of news.

"I just saw him one time.When we had a cooperation with Jiang company, Jiang Cheng, as the representative of his father's company came with his younger brother, I think he was a designer in Jiang company. At that Lan Zhan was also with me"

he then turned to Lan Zhan

" I remember, after talking about the cooperation with Jiang Cheng, you abnormally asked voluntary to show around the company!"

As he was finding the missed parts of the puzzle, he excitedly looked at his brother, he clearly remembered how he was surprised by his brother's behavior at that time but he couldn't talk because the situation was not suitable and then, he forgot asking about it later.

Everyone's gaze fell on Lan Zhan, waiting for an explanation

"Brother is right, his name is Wei Ying, he is a super talented designer" Lan Zhan's eyes softened talking about his love, even he himself did not notice the smile on his own face deepening.

"It is about two month since we confirmed our relationship, he is so beautiful, he always likes to smile, he is so kind and warm person, I have already decided to marry him, only love him till my last breath, we were planning on telling out parents"

Madam Lan was so curious to see who made his son smile so beautifully

"Do you have his photo?"

"Hmm" Lan Zhan showed her the picture of Wei Ying on one of their dating.

Madam and Mr.Lan gathered to see the photo . They saw a beautiful boy, standing there obediently, his hairs were scattered by the wind, he was so good looking that he seemed unreal.

Madam Lan was stunned "so beautiful"

"He is truly beautiful " Lan Zhan also agreed.

"When we can see him?"

"Soon, I will bring him"

"He seems like a good boy, we should keep a good relationship with Jiangs"

~next day~

Wei Ying woke up early, it was his day off and he didn't need to really get up but he couldn't sleep.
He went to the kitchen, barely ate something that the maids have brought, his appetite has decreased a lot.

The father and his brother had already went to work, he decided to took the the sheets to another doctor, these days he visited different doctors, everyone was saying the same words, some even frankly told him it had passed the stage of treatment.

He was so frustrated, walking mindlessly, his nausea was coming back as he squatted down beside a tree, vomiting the little breakfast he had eaten, the sheets were clenched in his hand.

A passerby saw his state and pitied him, giving him a bottle of water.Wei Ying thanked him, using the water to rinse his mouth.

He got up decisively, he could not leave his family with painful memories, It was better even if they don't know anything. Sometimes, not knowing is more peaceful than knowing the bitter reality.

Wei Ying got back to his room, no one was at home at this time except for the maids, he packed his luggages , just taking something for a 6 month living, he sat there recorded a video

"Hey, you may wonder where I am, why did not I tell you? (Wei Ying laughed while his tears were falling) I was not a good child, forgive me for leaving without telling you beforehand. I can't explain it, it is also hard for me to tell, please( his voice seemed exhausted) I beg you, understand me and forgive me. Father, I would never forget your kindness, you are the best father ,
Mother, my dear mother, I can't find a word to express my feelings, You are a blessing from God, thanks for everything. Sister, my lovely sister, I hope you will always be happy, live a good life
Brother, you will probably say that you will find me and break my leg ( Wei Ying sobbed) you are the best supportive brother, I will always be proud of you, I love all of you, I really love my family and I also love him from bottom of my heart, I had planned to tell you about my love, but there won't be any situation, he is so handsome and lovely , he is my first and last love, Mom, if you saw him you would really like him, every time you talked about blind dates, I couldn't tell you I have already got a boyfriend.We wanted to formally introduce... but it seems I could only announce it like this. If one day you saw him, say that 'Lan Zhan, I am sorry and thank you for everything ( sob ) ...forget me, don't come after me......be happy, it is my last demand'
Okey, I should go, you may ask when will I come back, I won't be back, maybe its fate, I hope you never know why I won't come back, it may be the last time we see each other."

********************************************************