09.

Hers

THE VIBRANT hum of London's afternoon buzzed outside Ava's window as she sat in her small but cozy apartment, contemplating her next big idea. The city's energy seemed to seep into her thoughts, igniting a spark of inspiration. She had been feeling a bit nostalgic lately, thinking about how much she missed the lively, carefree moments she shared with her friends. With a smile, she decided it was time to reignite those moments with a gathering at Charlotte's place.

Charlotte, her best friend since university, had recently moved into a spacious apartment in central London. It was a sleek, modern space with floor-to-ceiling windows and a balcony that offered a stunning view of the city skyline. Ava had admired Charlotte's new home since the first time she visited. It was the perfect setting for a get-together stylish, inviting, and centrally located.

Ava grabbed her phone and dialed Charlotte's number, her excitement barely contained. After a few rings, Charlotte answered, her voice warm and familiar.

"Hey, Ava! What's up?"

"Hey, Charlotte!" Ava began, her tone bright. "I was thinking... it's been ages since we had a proper get-together. What do you think about hosting a party at your place? I'd love to invite a few friends over and make an evening of it."

Charlotte's enthusiastic response came almost immediately. "That sounds like a great idea! I'd love to have everyone over. My place is perfect for it, and it would be wonderful to see everyone again."

Ava felt a rush of relief and excitement. "Fantastic! I was thinking of hosting it next Saturday. We can have a casual evening with drinks, some good food, and maybe a bit of music. What do you think?"

Charlotte agreed readily. "Next Saturday works for me. I'll start preparing. Do you have a rough guest list or any specific plans in mind?"

Ava quickly listed the names of her closest friends: Scarlett, Inara, and Sophia. "I'll invite Scarlett, Inara, and Sophia. I think it'll be great to finally see them in person  and catch up with them and introduce them to your place. I'm sure they'll love it."

Charlotte chuckled. "Perfect! I can't wait to meet them. I'll start getting the place ready. Do you have any specific ideas for food and drinks?"

Ava thought for a moment. "How about we keep it simple with some tapas and a few cocktails? Maybe some classic favorites and a few new ones to try."

"Sounds delicious," Charlotte said. "I'll handle the preparations. Do you want to help with anything specific, or should I just handle it all?"

Ava smiled, feeling grateful for Charlotte's willingness to take charge. "I'll help with the invitations and any other details. Let's keep it relaxed and fun."

After ending the call, Ava's mind was already racing with ideas. She pulled out her phone and started drafting a group message to Scarlett, Inara, and Sophia. She wanted to make sure the invitation was as warm and enthusiastic as her conversation with Charlotte.

Gossip Girls🤫

Inara= Inaraa🎀, Sophia=Soph💄,Scarlett=Scarlz👛, Ava= Avaa🦋

Inara= Inaraa🎀,
Sophia=Soph💄,
Scarlett=Scarlz👛,
Ava= Avaa🦋

Avaa🦋
Hey everyone! 🌟

Scarlz👛
Hi Ava! What's up?

Inaraa🎀
Hey Ava! What's going on?

Soph💄
Hi Ava! What's the news?

Avaa🦋
So, I have some exciting news! My best friend Charlotte has offered to host a party at her place next Saturday night.

Inaraa🎀
That sounds amazing!

Scarlz👛
Wow, that sounds like fun! I'd love to come. Can't wait to meet you & Charlotte!

Soph💄
That sounds great, Ava. I'm in!

Avaa🦋
Awesome! Charlotte's place is in central London and it's a really lovely apartment. We'll start around 7 PM, and we're planning on having tapas, cocktails, and some music.

Inaraa🎀
That sounds perfect! What should I bring, or is everything covered?

Avaa🦋
You don't need to bring anything. Just come ready to enjoy! 😊 If you want to bring someone along, just let me know!

Scarlz👛
I'll check with my partner and see if
they can come too. I'll let you know!

Soph💄
I'm good for now, but I'll let you know if anything changes. Can't wait!

Avaa🦋
Great! Can you all let me know by
Thursday if you can make
it? I need to finalize the plans.

Inaraa🎀
Will do! Looking forward to it.

Scarlz👛
Me too! I'll confirm with you soon.

Soph💄
Definitely. Thanks for the invite Ava!

Avaa🦋
No problem! So excited to meet and catch up with all of you and introduce you to Charlotte and Adam 😊

Inaraa🎀
Sounds like it's going to be a blast!

Scarlz👛
Absolutely! See you next Saturday!

Sophia💌
See you then!

Avaa🦋
Perfect! I'll keep you updated if there
are any changes. Thanks, everyone!

Avaa🦋
Charlotte's place is in central London, and it's a beautiful spot with great views. We'll start around 7 PM, and the plan is to have some delicious tapas, cocktails, and a great time together. I really hope you can make it!
Please let me know by Thursday if you can make it so we can finalize the details. Can't
wait to see you all and introduce you to Charlotte!

As the week progressed, Ava eagerly anticipated the responses from her friends. She could already picture the lively evening ahead, full of laughter, good food, and the joy of bringing everyone together.

AN

some drama's incoming...

is all i'm gonna say.

🤫🤫.

with love from the author of this book <3