37.

Hers

♡彡 Social Media
+
IRL 彡♡

Backstage in Amsterdam, Inara was enveloped in the vibrant and eclectic energy of the city as she prepared for her next big show. The concert venue was a stylish and modern space, reflecting Amsterdam's unique charm. Inara's dressing room was filled with the hum of activity as her team worked tirelessly to ensure everything was perfect for the night's performance.

The room was bustling with activity: stylists adjusting her costumes, makeup artists perfecting her look, and her manager finalizing last-minute details. Amidst all the commotion, Inara found a moment of calm as she sat in front of her mirror, her reflection showing a mix of excitement and concentration.

She looked over her setlist one last time, making mental notes and visualizing her performance. As she applied the finishing touches to her makeup, the conversation in the room turned to the unique energy of Amsterdam and the anticipation of the show.

Her phone buzzed with a FaceTime call from Ava, who was eager to check in. Inara answered the call, and Ava's smiling face appeared on the screen.

"Hey, love! How's everything going?" Ava asked, her eyes filled with affection and curiosity.

"Hey!" Inara replied, her voice brightening at the sight of her girlfriend. "Everything's going great. Just getting ready for the show. Amsterdam is amazing—so much energy and vibe here."

Ava watched as Inara adjusted her hair and applied the final touches of makeup. "You look fantastic. I know tonight's going to be incredible. I wish I could be there to see it."

"I wish you could be here too," Inara said, her tone both appreciative and wistful. "But knowing you're cheering me on from home gives me so much strength. I'm really excited for this show."

They chatted for a few more minutes, with Inara sharing some behind-the-scenes glimpses of the venue and the preparations. The backstage area was a flurry of activity, with the crew setting up the stage and finalizing sound checks. Inara's excitement was palpable as she described the impressive setup and the crowd's growing anticipation.

As the clock ticked closer to showtime, Inara's team began the final preparations. Her stylist helped her into her stage outfit—an elaborate, glittering ensemble that sparkled under the dressing room lights. Inara felt the familiar rush of adrenaline as she looked at herself in the mirror, ready to hit the stage.

"Alright, I've got to get going," Inara said, giving Ava one last smile through the screen. "I'm about to go on. Thanks for the call, it really helped boost my mood."

"Break a leg out there," Ava replied warmly. "I know you're going to be amazing. I'll be waiting for your updates." With a final wave and a heartfelt goodbye, Inara ended the call and took a deep breath.

FaceTime

She felt the familiar mix of nerves and excitement as she prepared to head to the stage

She felt the familiar mix of nerves and excitement as she prepared to head to the stage. The energy of Amsterdam, combined with the support of her loved ones, fueled her confidence.

As Inara walked towards the stage entrance, the sound of the crowd's excited chatter grew louder. The lights dimmed, signaling that the show was about to begin. Inara took her position, her heart racing with anticipation, ready to give her all for the audience in Amsterdam.

The moment the first notes of her music filled the venue, Inara stepped into the spotlight, her presence commanding the stage and captivating the audience. The night was set to be another unforgettable performance, full of energy and passion, and Inara was ready to make the most of it.

instagram

♥️ liked by sophsmith, scarll, avaxpand 144,907 others inaramorgann Amsterdam, you've made me feel like a princess <3🇳🇱

and 144,907 others
inaramorgann Amsterdam, you've made me feel like a princess <3🇳🇱

sophsmith You were absolutely magical, Inara! Amsterdam loved you! 🌟👑"

scarll Wow, Amsterdam was lucky to have you! You looked like a true princess up there. 💫💖

avaxp So proud of you! Your performance was stunning and the city adored you. Can't wait to hear all about it! ❤️

user Incredible show last night! The way you owned the stage was amazing. Amsterdam was definitely enchanted! ✨🎶

user Your energy was off the charts! Amsterdam was the perfect backdrop for your performance. Keep shining! 🌟🎵

user Another fantastic show! Your presence and performance continue to impress. Amsterdam was just the beginning!

user You truly made Amsterdam magical. Your performance was unforgettable. Can't wait for the next stop on the tour!

user What an incredible show! Amsterdam's applause was well deserved. You were fantastic from start to finish!

A/N

inara is fr living my dream rn

-author of this book 🩶