23.

Hers

♡彡 Social Media
+
IRL 彡♡

The sun bathed Inara's spacious LA home in a soft, golden light as the four friends gathered around the sleek marble kitchen island, the smell of freshly brewed coffee wafting through the air. Inara's home was the epitome of Californian luxury, with floor-to-ceiling windows that opened up to a sprawling backyard complete with a sparkling pool and a view of the hills in the distance. The laid-back vibe of the house, filled with earthy tones and bohemian decor, was the perfect place for a girls' day.

Scarlett leaned against the counter, her fiery red hair spilling over her shoulder as she took a sip of her iced coffee. "Inara, how is your place always this perfect? It's like a retreat," she said with a grin, admiring the potted plants that lined the windowsill.

Inara laughed as she chopped strawberries for the charcuterie board. "Trust me, it's not always like this. You should have seen it last week when I was trying to organize the closet. Absolute chaos," she said, tossing a strawberry into her mouth. Her dark hair was pulled up in a loose bun, and she wore a flowing sundress that made her look effortlessly chic.

Sophia, seated at the island, was scrolling through her phone, her brow furrowed in concentration. "This neighborhood is incredible. Have you guys seen the new art installation downtown? We should check it out after brunch," she suggested, her voice tinged with excitement.

Ava smiled, watching her friends banter.  There was something about being with them that made everything feel lighter, simpler.
They had been through so much together—ups and downs, heartbreaks and celebrations—and no matter how much time passed, the connection between them never faded. This day, however, was special for another reason.

"Okay, everyone, gather around," Ava called out, her voice tinged with anticipation.

Inara looked up from her cutting board, a curious look crossing her face. Scarlett raised an eyebrow, and Sophia set her phone down. They all turned to face Ava, who was standing on the other side of the island with a slightly mischievous grin on her face.

"What's up, Ava?" Inara asked, crossing her arms playfully. "You've got that look. What are you up to?"

Ava laughed. "You guys know me too well. But seriously, I've got some news.  And I've been dying to tell you all in person."

The room fell into a brief silence, the weight of Ava's words hanging in the air. She wasn't usually one for grand announcements, so the fact that she had something big to share instantly piqued their curiosity.

"Don't keep us waiting!" Scarlett urged, her eyes gleaming with excitement.

Ava took a deep breath, the moment she had been waiting for finally arriving. "Okay, here it goes," she said, her voice steady. "I'm moving to LA. For good."

The reaction was instantaneous.

Scarlett let out a squeal of excitement, practically jumping out of her seat. "No way! You're serious? Ava, this is amazing!" She rushed over and threw her arms around Ava, enveloping her in a tight hug.

Inara's eyes widened in shock before a bright smile spread across her face. "Ava, that's incredible! I can't believe it. When did you decide this?" She walked over to join the hug, laughter bubbling up as the three of them embraced in a tight circle.

Sophia, who was usually the more reserved one, stood up and made her way over, a warm smile on her face. "This is huge,  Ava. Welcome to the LA crew," she said, pulling Ava into a hug of her own. "I'm so happy for you."