24.

Hers

♡彡 Finsta
+
IRL 彡♡

The Chaotic Four

Inara ✧⋆   Scarlett ❀✵   Sophia ✦❁Ava ✩✧

Inara ✧⋆
Scarlett ❀✵
Sophia ✦❁
Ava ✩✧

Scarlett ❀✵
Hey everyone! We're heading to the store now. Need anything?

Sophia ✦❁
Yeah, let us know if you need any
help picking stuff out!

Ava ✩✧
I'm just chilling at Inara's. You guys have fun!

Inara ✧⋆
We'll be here, just hanging out. No rush!

Scarlett ❀✵
Got it. We'll grab some snacks and essentials. See you later!

Ava ✩✧
Haha, good luck with that!

Inara ✧⋆
we'll keep the chill vibes ready for when you get back!

Ava and Inara were alone in Inara's cozy living room, the soft hum of the air conditioning providing a gentle backdrop to their conversation. The afternoon sun filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow over the room. They had decided to relax and catch up while waiting for Scarlett and Sophia, who were running errands at the store. Ava lounged on the sofa, scrolling through her phone, while Inara sat at the kitchen counter, sipping tea and flipping through a magazine. The house was filled with the comforting scent of vanilla and lavender, creating a tranquil atmosphere as they enjoyed the rare moment of peace and solitude.

Inara glanced up from her magazine, her eyes softening as she watched Ava. There was something about the way Ava sat so effortlessly, her expression relaxed and content, that made Inara's heart swell with affection. She admired the gentle curve of Ava's smile and the way her hair framed her face, catching the light just right. Inara found herself lost in admiration, appreciating not just  Ava's outward beauty but the calm and warmth she brought into the room. For a moment, everything else faded away, and all that mattered was the quiet connection they shared in that peaceful afternoon.

As Inara sipped her tea, her mind wandered back to the kiss they had shared the other day. She remembered the way Ava's lips had felt against hers—soft and tender, yet filled with a depth of emotion that left her breathless. The memory replayed vividly in her mind, evoking a fluttering sensation in her chest. Inara marveled at how that single moment had shifted her perspective, making her feel closer to Ava than ever before. It was a kiss that spoke volumes, and Inara found herself savoring the sweet, lingering warmth of that shared intimacy, wondering how it might shape their future together.